New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    nice. congrats sir

as for me patience na lang siguro ayaw ni erpat ng elantra ayaw ko naman ng i10 kaya tiis-tiis. umaasa sa aug.25 sana totoo. haha

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    i owned a hyundai tucson theta...think it's fair to raise issue with our dealers coz the fact that it's hard earned money of ours
    anyways..today, i had a really bad experience with my dealer hyundai shaw, took me waiting for more than 5 hours just to complete the prescheduled change oil and routine check up, plus an issue i raised regarding the aircon.

they said a minimun of 2 1/5 to comlplete. they said to fixed the aircon issue they had to download a software to update the current computer settings.
    hours past just i noticed that how they wud be able to download if their WIFI is down. It was me personally who informed the mechanics that even we wait for a year it wont happen.
    so...really am not sure if the aircon was fixed or not cuz it just 20 mins i saw them cleaning the car. I never asked for more..my lunch was late, my other appointements were cancelled.
    very disappointed...am not going there anymore...will try to find another shop...anybody who know hyundai casa with at least with an above par service committment..pls advise..thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    so far wala naman akong big issues regarding after sales service dyan sa Hyundai alabang and hyundai las pinas. dyan lang lagi ako nag papaservice sa dalawang casa na yan. Si Henry ang SA ko and he's very accomodating. although ang pinagtataka ko tuwing mag papa PMS ako e laging 9 liters of oil ang nagagamit nila (for tucson R evgt) pero dito sa thread natin e laging 8 liters lang daw ang required. ewan ko kung may kickback, although its not really a big deal kunsensya na lang siguro nila yun kung may ginagawa silang kalokohan. tapos eto soon due na naman ako for 20 kms PMS. sa mga nakapag 20k pms na, may bago bang papalitan aside from the usual filters and oils? sorry OT na ata hehehehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by carrcp View Post
    i owned a hyundai tucson theta...think it's fair to raise issue with our dealers coz the fact that it's hard earned money of ours
    anyways..today, i had a really bad experience with my dealer hyundai shaw, took me waiting for more than 5 hours just to complete the prescheduled change oil and routine check up, plus an issue i raised regarding the aircon.

they said a minimun of 2 1/5 to comlplete. they said to fixed the aircon issue they had to download a software to update the current computer settings.
    hours past just i noticed that how they wud be able to download if their WIFI is down. It was me personally who informed the mechanics that even we wait for a year it wont happen.
    so...really am not sure if the aircon was fixed or not cuz it just 20 mins i saw them cleaning the car. I never asked for more..my lunch was late, my other appointements were cancelled.
    very disappointed...am not going there anymore...will try to find another shop...anybody who know hyundai casa with at least with an above par service committment..pls advise..thanks

sa Hyundai Shaw? I just talk with Llane the sales consultant there the other day. Banggitin ko nga ito sa kanya.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sa Shaw 1 buwan din at sa Global ako nakakuha, pero di ako nagreklamo kasi kung makuha ko yung reservation eh masusunog ko agad. Isipin mo na lang nasa banko nakadeposit. These dealers are a multi million company di sila magpakasira sa hindi pagbalik ng reservation fee. Ang kaso lang minsan yung proseso sa accounting eh napakatagal, dapat habaan ang pasensya natin kasi empleyado lang yan at di naman big time kawawa naman kung matanggal sila sa trabaho.

Subukan niyo minsan maki pagdeal sa goyerno at iiyak kayo ng dugo pero dapat nakangiti ka pa din kung bubungangaan mo sila eh wala ka project

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Does anybody know Ms Eva Chan email address? Pls PM if you do. I have some issue to address with her in this dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by bhengko View Post
    Here is the response from my email.

-----------
    Dear Mr. Jaime,

My sincere apology for the sad experience you had with our agent, Ms. Maricar Rodriguez.
    I will coordinate that your reservation be done immediately , we will keep in touch within the day and rest assured that i will deal with the SC regarding this matter.
    [SIZE=2]If in case you will be needing help on the servicing of the unit you acquired from Hyundai global, pls. feel free to call me for assistance[/SIZE]

Thank you and i appreciate this feedback.
    Again, my apology..

Eva C. Chan

----------------

I want to commend her for the reply and future action and for seeing my letter as a positive feedback to improve their sales service.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Noon, na-o-overfill nila ang engine oil,- kaya pumupunta pa ako ng local gas station para i-drain ang >1L ng langis... Sayang ang pera at oras... That was about 3 years ago.

Pero, after that,- tama na ang level ng langis pag nagpapa-oil change ako sa kanila....

17.9K:cupid2:

8. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    How is Hyundai Alabang (the one beside Petron) these days?

Im thinking of getting a unit from them.

Thank you very much.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ponting View Post
    i have same experience recently only last May 2011. Same SA Maricar Rodrigues, same attitude promised everything to get the order..she don't bother to reply ur message and answer ur call. kami pa tawag ng tawag sa kanya never sya tumatawag.. reason ? " same nasa meeting " pati ung act of god insurance sabi kasama during negotiation, nung bayaran na sabi di daw kasama so para lang matapos at makuha ang unit binayaran nanamin.. is short na pull out nanamin Tucson GLS2.0.. pero gumastos ako sa re-booking ng ticket ko dahil di nasunod ung sinabing pull-out ng unit..

heto na after ko nakuha unit, nag text at twag ako para tanungin ung extension ng delivery invoice para magamit namin sasakyan ang sabi lagi is pinadala na in 2weeks wla kami na rec;v meaning dipa pala nya giangawa .. so di namanin magamit sasakyan hangan sa nag complain at kinausap nanamin manager nya na ayaw nanamin kausapain ang babaeng yun at bigyan kami ibang agent..

WARNING : KUNG BIBILI KAYO SA HYUNDAI - ALABANG INFRONT OF ISUZU WAG NA WAG KAYONG MAKIPAG DEAL KAY MARICAR RODRIGUEZ TATAAS LANG BLOOD PRESSURE NYO SA KANYA...PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE..

PONTING..
    Quote Originally Posted by bhengko View Post
    Yes, never deal with this agent, Maricar Rodriguez.
    Napaka unprofessional and sinungaling.

Sabi ko sa inyo basta talaga alabang may problema.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Sabi ko sa inyo basta talaga alabang may problema.
    bakit? ano ang sanhi?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Hyundai Alabang Experience