The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bhengko View Post
    Here is the response from my email.

-----------
    Dear Mr. Jaime,

My sincere apology for the sad experience you had with our agent, Ms. Maricar Rodriguez.
    I will coordinate that your reservation be done immediately , we will keep in touch within the day and rest assured that i will deal with the SC regarding this matter.
    [SIZE=2]If in case you will be needing help on the servicing of the unit you acquired from Hyundai global, pls. feel free to call me for assistance[/SIZE]

Thank you and i appreciate this feedback.
    Again, my apology..

Eva C. Chan

----------------

I want to commend her for the reply and future action and for seeing my letter as a positive feedback to improve their sales service.

alam mo nakakinis . Khit nag apologize nato si chan pero feeling ko bkit nakakapasok sa kanila itong mga klase ng ahente, NAKAW HARAPAN ITO TEH, and this apology should not be enough. Dpat ito ma ban na sa lahat ng automobil dealerships . Ang kapal ng muka na nsa meeting daw sya kya di cya nagrereply. Khit siguro late night pag uwi mo pede ka magreply kung gusto mo or early in the morning. WHAT A NERVE! Ms. Chan, Nag aalaga kayo dyan ng SWINDLER!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I re-track my earlier phrases for Hyundai Alabang.....My cargo cover is defective and Mr. Jordan on my last PMS included in the warranty to replace it and it seems that was it...I've tried calling and texting Hyundai Alabang including Mr. Jordan and it's 3 weeks now and no news whatsoever...It seems we are going to have a hard time claiming warranties....they SUCKS!!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    bad after sales service talaga diyan sa hyundai alabang...lalo na dun sa tapat ng southmall...hirap pa hanapin ng mga managers diyan pag magrereklamo ka. hindi na ako bibili uli sa kanila.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ako naman parehong sablay yung pinagtanungan kong sa sales nitong dalawang dealer na to (LP & Alabang) regarding their i10...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aleksalazar143 View Post
    I re-track my earlier phrases for Hyundai Alabang.....My cargo cover is defective and Mr. Jordan on my last PMS included in the warranty to replace it and it seems that was it...I've tried calling and texting Hyundai Alabang including Mr. Jordan and it's 3 weeks now and no news whatsoever...It seems we are going to have a hard time claiming warranties....they SUCKS!!!
    The Jordan you are reffering to could be the same Jordan that is now in Hyundai BGC.
    Could be the reason your calls are getting ignored.

I suppose its a case to case basis.

My first Hyundai was a 2007 Tucson from Hyundai Shaw.
    Agent back then was Joan Serafica who was very accommodating.
    She even met us at SM Dasma for the DP, and delivered the unit all the way from Shaw to my house at Cavite.
    Unfortunately, when she left Hyundai Shaw, after sales service is no longer the same.
    I then tried Hyundai Dasma for PMS and the SA (Monching?) was also very accommodating.

Now for my Elantra, I was comparing Jordan's (Hyundai BGC) offer with other dealers.
    He said he don't need to offer a DVD/TV like others, because their 1.8 already have a DVD/TV built-in
    I was a bit skeptical so I asked him to send a picture.
    As it turned out, no TV/DVD but the standard, integrated HU.
    The rest of his explanation pissed us off so my wife decides to go for the other dealer.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    OT: bago lang po. how long ang average wait time bago nyo na-pull out yung unit sa las pinas?
    kami kasi almost 1 month na wala padin yung accent 1.4MT.
    last month pa namin ni erpat naipasa mga requirements at nabayaran sa bangko. hanggang ngayon wala pa rin.
    una sabi nung agent aug. 10 2011 daw, tapos naging aug. 15 2011. tinawagan namin nung friday(aug. 12 2011) wala pa din daw sa aug. 25 2011 pa daw.
    Nakakainis lang kasi parang nakakaloko.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jon2709 View Post
    OT: bago lang po. how long ang average wait time bago nyo na-pull out yung unit sa las pinas?
    kami kasi almost 1 month na wala padin yung accent 1.4MT.
    last month pa namin ni erpat naipasa mga requirements at nabayaran sa bangko. hanggang ngayon wala pa rin.
    una sabi nung agent aug. 10 2011 daw, tapos naging aug. 15 2011. tinawagan namin nung friday(aug. 12 2011) wala pa din daw sa aug. 25 2011 pa daw.
    Nakakainis lang kasi parang nakakaloko.
    Same problem with Tucson . . . uncertainty sa availability dahil trickles lang ang shipment . . . di pa sure kung ang mga darating e fit sa order mo . . . kaya we opted for the elantra instead , , ,

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    *sir macstar
    san po dealer nyo? sa las pinas po kasi parang ganyan din ang sabi sa amin. wala daw accent dun sa dumating na shipment puro tucson daw. pinipilit nila kami tucson daw kunin namin.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    someone's gonna get fired! =)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jon2709 View Post
    *sir macstar
    san po dealer nyo? sa las pinas po kasi parang ganyan din ang sabi sa amin. wala daw accent dun sa dumating na shipment puro tucson daw. pinipilit nila kami tucson daw kunin namin.
    Chief,

I'll be getting my Clean Blue Elantra today at Hyundai Greenhills . . . actually, Tuesday pa available ang unit, kami lang ni misis ang medyo busy.

Last week, isinama ni Misis ang officemate niya to inquire about the Accent. Wala rin daw available na Accent sa kanila at malamang e abutin ng 3 months ang delivery. Kaya ang option na ibinibigay ng SA is either a cheaper i10 or a more expensive Elantra 1.6 MT.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Hyundai Alabang Experience