New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 475 of 479 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479 LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 4790
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    After you posted this, it got me thinking of my hatch. Lately, I noticed a loss of power & a wooshing sound when the accel pedal is pressed hard. Also noticed a lot of smoke. Happened for the past week or so. It runs well except when I have to depress the pedal hard or when I cruise at more than 120 kph. Been thinking of getting it checked & get egr cleaned since it seems like it lost it’s mojo. The other day, the CEL lit up so I brought it to the casa. They diagnosed a leaking intercooler hose. I got that changed & had the engine decarbonized as well. It now runs like new again. The car is logging 184k kms already in the 6 years I’ve owned it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wow, 184k Kms...not bad at all. Goes to prove that with proper maintenance and care, these “bulgogi” cars can really go a long way.
    How much did the repair cost you?
    How long did it have to stay in the casa?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Anybody here tried lifting your accent to increase ground clearance?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    May 2015
    Hi. Magseek lang ako help if normal lang ito sa car namin. May Accent 2018 CRDI MT kami. And may napapansin akong tunog while pressing the gas pedal. May hangin akong naririnig sa engine bay. It's not the turbo, kasi 1.5k-2k rpm ko siya naririnig. Kahit dampi lang sa silinyador naririnig ko siya lalo na kung open yung hood. Baka blow-off valve? Not really sure. Kasi first time our family to own a Korean car at diesel pa.

Sana may makatulong kung ano yun. Ayoko sana dalhin muna sa mekaniko. Inputs muna sa ngayon TIA po.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by johann123 View Post
    Hi. Magseek lang ako help if normal lang ito sa car namin. May Accent 2018 CRDI MT kami. And may napapansin akong tunog while pressing the gas pedal. May hangin akong naririnig sa engine bay. It's not the turbo, kasi 1.5k-2k rpm ko siya naririnig. Kahit dampi lang sa silinyador naririnig ko siya lalo na kung open yung hood. Baka blow-off valve? Not really sure. Kasi first time our family to own a Korean car at diesel pa.

Sana may makatulong kung ano yun. Ayoko sana dalhin muna sa mekaniko. Inputs muna sa ngayon TIA po.

how long has the car been with you?
    how long has the unusual sound been there?

i don't have an accent,
    but i gather, it should not be difficult to pinpoint the source of that unusual sound, if you or an associate were to stand beside the open engine bay with ears wide open, while someone steps on the pedal...

i'd also check the engine air intake system. the air filter... the air filter housing...
    something might be loose or "irregular"..
    Last edited by dr. d; January 18th, 2021 at 01:49 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

i don't have an accent,
    but i gather, it should not be difficult to pinpoint the source of that unusual sound, if you or an associate were to stand beside the open engine bay with ears wide open, while the other steps on the pedal...

i'd also check the engine air intake system. the air filter... the air filter housing...
    Nacheck ko na doc. Naka lock naman po yung air filter box. And wala naman akong nakita or nakapang lose sa air system.

6. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

i don't have an accent,
    but i gather, it should not be difficult to pinpoint the source of that unusual sound, if you or an associate were to stand beside the open engine bay with ears wide open, while someone steps on the pedal...

Try ko na lang mamaya doc. Mas madali nga kung may katulong Hyundai ACCENT Hatch CRDI 1.6 Guessing game e. Thanks for the reply. Will check it kapag maliwanag na.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Merton din along Accent, 2014 CRDI. Nangyari sakin noon yan. Check mo intercooler hoses mo, Baka may but as. Dalawa yun.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    May butas ang hoses nyan sa turbo/intercooler Nangyari yan sa Getz Crdi namin dati

9. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    May butas ang hoses nyan sa turbo/intercooler Nangyari yan sa Getz Crdi namin dati
    Tried to look sa connections ng intercooler. Is this normal? Yung fitting ng rubber hose? img_20210118_111158.jpg

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    need to lift or see underneath to check for hose leaks.. baka may portion na biyak yan..

also walang blow-off valve yan kasi wala naman throttle plate yung engine like sa gas engine.

Hyundai ACCENT Hatch CRDI 1.6