New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    We have two accents in our garage (both diesel, one hatch and one sedan) but never we experienced the "crosswind" sound.

Almost the same sound of a gasoline engine in idle.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

how long have you used your diesel accent? i'm planning to buy one in feb or march this year, and looking for feedback from users who owned the car for about 3-5 years.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmetal View Post
    how long have you used your diesel accent? i'm planning to buy one in feb or march this year, and looking for feedback from users who owned the car for about 3-5 years.
    mine is 2013 hb, i believe it is one of the 1st batch that arrives. never had a problem.
    only the battery and tires was replace, now using panasonic.
    my maintenance is outside casa since late 2015.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    The hatch (last few units of the 2013) is now at 45k kms, the sedan (2015) is at 30k kms.

Before this, we have the getz crdi and sold it after 75k kms.

Never experienced any issues.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I bought a 2014 model hatch December 2013. My usual route is From Bacoor or Alabang thru MCX to SLLP to Lipa or Malvar or to Naik. This I do majority of the week & occasionally experience bad traffic. I travel approximately 500-700 weekly, depending on what I have to do. My mileage is now 138,000+ kms & major changes was rear shocks at 5,000 kms, rear brake pads at 70,000 (as I recall), clutch at 115,000, fuel filter. Na align na rin, 3rd set of tires. Wala pang kalampag or squeaks & car still runs so well. I still follow 5k rule for oil & filter change.
    What I don’t like about the car is the handling (I put a strut tower bar to improve it), sumasayad sa malaking humps or parking tire stops ng SM. A/C is not that cold compared to my Nissan. I don’t care much for HUmor navigation for a car this cheap.
    Last edited by bloowolf; January 23rd, 2018 at 08:14 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I bought a 2014 model hatch December 2013. My usual route is From Bacoor or Alabang thru MCX to SLLP to Lipa or Malvar or to Naik. This I do majority of the week & occasionally experience bad traffic. I travel approximately 500-700 weekly, depending on what I have to do. My mileage is now 138,000+ kms & major changes was rear shocks at 5,000 kms, rear brake pads at 70,000 (as I recall), clutch at 115,000, fuel filter. Na align na rin, 3rd set of tires. Wala pang kalampag or squeaks & car still runs so well. I still follow 5k rule for oil & filter change.
    What I don’t like about the car is the handling (I put a strut tower bar to improve it), sumasayad sa malaking humps or parking tire stops ng SM. A/C is not that cold compared to my Nissan. I don’t care much for HUmor navigation for a car this cheap.
    138,000+ kms....Wow, mine is 2013 but only at 64K++ mileage. how much is the cost for the clutch repair?
    Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by alrorskyz View Post
    138,000+ kms....Wow, mine is 2013 but only at 64K++ mileage. how much is the cost for the clutch repair?
    Thanks.

P22k!!!! Not included is the clutch master cylinder.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    P22k!!!! Not included is the clutch master cylinder.
    meron ba kayo alam service (change oil, spark plug, brakes etc.) ng accent na hindi casa mahal kasi sa casa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gilbertthaddeus View Post
    meron ba kayo alam service (change oil, spark plug, brakes etc.) ng accent na hindi casa mahal kasi sa casa.
    motech fb

more than 20 branches

don't go to rapide'

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    motech fb

more than 20 branches

don't go to rapide'

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    thanks! reliable ba ang motech when it comes with korean car?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    pwede na sa mga gasoline station services ang change oil. you can also DIY yung palit ng spark plug and brakes.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011