New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    doon sa estimated price na nakalagay sa post ni theeved, it's about P945,500 sa current exchange rate ng euro-peso (1:61). baka iba ulit un nirelease dito sa pinas or high-end cguro un 15K euro.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    it's a bit pricey for me, parang matatagalan ata bago ka makabawi from fuel savings. dunno if taxi operators are gonna bite, medyo malaki ung initial cash outlay eh(a vios is something like 550k di ba?)

but then again, if it's really that efficient, why not? although personally the styling is not to my liking
    Last edited by badkuk; February 15th, 2006 at 11:17 AM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    The Accent here is priced at 748k.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The styling is very outdated...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    At that price (748K CRDi MT), my personal opinion is it's expensive. I was in Hyundai Alabang last Monday for our van's PMS, and I have not seen a display of this car model. I was in discussion with a couple of sales personnel there and they did not mention this offering (They probably knew that I was not in a buying mode). Anyway, got excellent service on my van...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Parang mas maganda yung sa europe release kaysa yung sa local natin dito haaay :-(
    EUROPE

PHILIPPINES
    Last edited by albert_b; February 15th, 2006 at 12:31 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just checked the pics, yun din pala body style nya since the 03 model... Might as well get the Getz instead of this kung yun din ang price range...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmm..i went to the hyundai exhibit late last year; i'm quite sure the accent on display was the euro version(as posted by sir albert_b). ung medyo mukhang altis ang harap

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I got the pictures of the car from their website (see post way up top^^) ... hmmm so ibig sabihin yung euro look ang nasa pinas and not that 80's retro version sa post ko?!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's the same. I viewed the Accent at the Autofocus show.

748k is a lot of money for such a small car (medyo Vios size lang siya, maybe a tiny bit bigger). No airbags or ABS on the local version, and the plastics are all as hard as rocks, and shiny (on the dash and on the doors). Interior layout is functional, at least. The pull-out reverse gear is interesting... wonder why you need it with only five speeds.

I'm still interested in it, though... considering the competition is all going up in price anyway.

I'm arranging for a test drive sana... we know a Hyundai dealer here in town. Will get back on what I think of it, then.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hyundai Accent CRDi released na dito.