New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pubert View Post
    Some questions:

-Aside from the casa, are there shops that sell original Hyundai parts?

-for non-critical parts, what are good third party-brands would work as replacements?

thanks
    Sir sa Goodgear in Pasay taft, at Fronte sa Banawe. Meron silang original and replacements

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Some questions:

-for non-critical parts, what are good third party-brands would work as replacements?

thanks
    use original oil filters. they are top tier.

brake pads too are very good.

3rd party: there are plenty of silicone wiper blades. there are ok ac filters.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Some questions:

thanks
    Seiring sa Araneta Ave

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I own a 2014 CRDI & I always use original Oil, Air & Fuel filters bought from the casa. These are not too expensive anyway. I buy the FS Zic engine oil & cabin filter (which cost P1,600 sa casa vs P300) sa Lazada. Brake pads aftermarket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    thanks for the info!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Actually, marami nang discussion about the car (RB) ever since it came out (way back 2013 I think) here in tsikot. It was met with a lot of skepticism at first, from having a weak suspension, not durable engine, not a durable car, steering column issues, shock absorber issues, Korean bulok etc... mostly from Toyota Vios fan bois but the car stood the test of time (especially the diesel) & gradually gained popularity inspite of the features which were lacking in the local offerings compared to the ones abroad. It proved durable over time & most who bought it was quite happy. Of course, you can never satisfy everyone, but proof of itÂ’s popularity is the growing number of these cars on the road. When I got mine way back December 2013, you’d see only around 2 on the road daily. Now, it’s almost as common as a Vios.
    Mga Sir, hihingi sana ng advice. Looking to buy a 2nd hand 2017 Accent pero sinabihan ako na kalampagin daw at hirap sa spare parts. Totoo po ba ito? Not that familiar yet with the brand kaya nagreresearch palang din. Salamat sa mga sasagot.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Maraming taxi na accent. So. Its false.
    Kalampagin depends on road traveled on condition. The worse the road traveled, the earlier ur suspension bits fails. If u don't replace, kalampag yan. All cars do that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Hello, hyundai accent sasakyan namin. Kagabi nagamit pa namin sya. Then nagpark kame, after an hour ipapark na namin sa proper parking nia pero ayaw na magstart. Anyone can help me about this? 😭😭

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by migomila0928 View Post
    Hello, hyundai accent sasakyan namin. Kagabi nagamit pa namin sya. Then nagpark kame, after an hour ipapark na namin sa proper parking nia pero ayaw na magstart. Anyone can help me about this? [emoji24][emoji24]
    Check your batteries.

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by migomila0928 View Post
    Hello, hyundai accent sasakyan namin. Kagabi nagamit pa namin sya. Then nagpark kame, after an hour ipapark na namin sa proper parking nia pero ayaw na magstart. Anyone can help me about this? 😭😭
    i have experienced that a number of times already.
    the battery is probably dead of old age.
    if your car is MT, you can try push-starting it.
    if your car is AT... tough luck.
    if you have a battery charger, use it.
    once the car starts, your next destination should be the battery shop.
    of course, battery delivery is a great convenience... they deliver practically anywhere.., the house.. the office.. the mall parking..
    good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123