New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Good thing I've read the feedback against Hyundai Abad Santos...I'm planning to buy the New Elantra 1.8 from my trusted agent from Global City Bodgie Garcia...as I've heard he transferred from this company about a month ago, just got 4 different hyundai units from him when he was still in Global City no problems naman sa kanya, nakaka disapoint lang kasi ang hyundai global ngayon...napakasama ng service eversince nagpalit ng manpower...hopefully makatulong si Bodgie maibangon Abad Santos if not well i'd still be getting the unit from him pero sa ibang dealer ako magpapa service

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    maybe try to look for GALEM sir for your service sa hyundai global. sya ang SA ko before sa manila bay at nagpa transfer sya dyan sa bonifacio global.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    pina police blotter ba yung pagkawala ng sd card?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    maybe try to look for GALEM sir for your service sa hyundai global. sya ang SA ko before sa manila bay at nagpa transfer sya dyan sa bonifacio global.
    i've talked to Mr. Galem before and indeed mabait sya kausap.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Lahat ba ng casa may CCTV sa service bay area?
    The lost of the SD card or any valuable items inside the vehicle should not be blamed in the casa alone. It should also be the responsible of the car owner to remove all the valuables items from his car before bringing in the car to the casa. My casa is always reminding me to remove any important/valuable items inside the car before entering the casa. It is our human nature to take advantage of other’s property. Sa opisina or trabaho na lang. And btw, it is also our nature not to accept that fact. Nasa different levels nga lang ang tao whether SD card or credit card.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jayknockers View Post
    Good thing I've read the feedback against Hyundai Abad Santos...I'm planning to buy the New Elantra 1.8 from my trusted agent from Global City Bodgie Garcia...as I've heard he transferred from this company about a month ago, just got 4 different hyundai units from him when he was still in Global City no problems naman sa kanya, nakaka disapoint lang kasi ang hyundai global ngayon...napakasama ng service eversince nagpalit ng manpower...hopefully makatulong si Bodgie maibangon Abad Santos if not well i'd still be getting the unit from him pero sa ibang dealer ako magpapa service
    That is the beauty of doing your homework ika nga.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Should have approached Union Motors since sa kanila yung Hyundai Abad Santos... Writing a letter addressed to Gilbert Dee Jr. would have scared them enough.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by first_light View Post
    Lahat ba ng casa may CCTV sa service bay area?
    The lost of the SD card or any valuable items inside the vehicle should not be blamed in the casa alone. It should also be the responsible of the car owner to remove all the valuables items from his car before bringing in the car to the casa. My casa is always reminding me to remove any important/valuable items inside the car before entering the casa. It is our human nature to take advantage of other’s property. Sa opisina or trabaho na lang. And btw, it is also our nature not to accept that fact. Nasa different levels nga lang ang tao whether SD card or credit card.
    yeah this is true which is why if I have the unit serviced, I only leave those things which I can part with. But the SD card navigation I consider as a part of the vehicle. who among us removes the SD during Casa service?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Is there any problem if you remove the SD card?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ka-chow! View Post
    yeah this is true which is why if I have the unit serviced, I only leave those things which I can part with. But the SD card navigation I consider as a part of the vehicle. who among us removes the SD during Casa service?
    i agree sir, part ng vehicle yung sd card since kinakabit yun sa HU para gumana ang gps, kaya dapat hindi na tanggalin yun, parang spare tire lang yan, kung ninakaw sa casa hindi mo agad mapapansin kasi nakatago din yun. mapapansin mo lang nawala kung kinailangan mo na gamitin parang dun sa nangyari kay TS, nung gagamitin na ang GPS tsaka nya nalaman nawala yung sd card nya.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Hyundai ABADSANTOS WTF??!!