New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    My unit just clocked in 65k kms. 2015 Accent Hatch M/T CRDi. No problems whatsoever. Drives like new, sounds like new. Soooooo much better built than my old '09 Honda.

Hindi na pala casa maintained unit ko. I change my own oil (and practically all other fluids)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by airolynx View Post
    My unit just clocked in 65k kms. 2015 Accent Hatch M/T CRDi. No problems whatsoever. Drives like new, sounds like new. Soooooo much better built than my old '09 Honda.

Hindi na pala casa maintained unit ko. I change my own oil (and practically all other fluids)
    i have a feeling your monthly diesel consumption is very low. hehehe

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I owned three generations of Starex the last being the Grand Starex. My GS had 205k kms on its ODO, engine is still reliable and powerful... had regular oil changes every 5k km, the usual replacements ay yung mga nasa ilallim. The last replacement was the clutch disc, release bearing, pressure plate. Ayos naman but I sold it already to get another Grand Starex. Baka abutan ng price increase dahil sa excise tax hehehe kung wala sana excise tax increase, di ko ibebenta GS ko

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by airolynx View Post

My 2013 Accent HB a/t CRDI...already ran 78k kms and still okay. Whenever there are some problems, casa checks it and never leaves me alone with it.
    If a change of part is necessary, they don't give the owner the hassle during warranty claims. The casa (Dumaguete branch) itself will process, take pictures/video for documentation and then change the defective part.

In addition, the car still runs quietly and no rattles whatsoever.

I'm very happy with these "bulgogi" brand!

Btw, I have my troublefree PMS done at the casa, religiously to keep my vehicle in tip-top condition in spite of the mileage clocked. ��

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw a hyundai h100 at nlex 2 days ago and it was smoking worse than a beat up L300. are not all h100 crdi already or are there tci models also? but still i don't remember seeing any tci gs smoke. even the old starex svx did not smoke as bad as an L300.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    2012 Sonata YF. So far no issues other than the weakening car battery and na discharge na yung battery ng proximity key.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cascais View Post
    My 2013 Accent HB a/t CRDI...already ran 78k kms and still okay. Whenever there are some problems, casa checks it and never leaves me alone with it.
    If a change of part is necessary, they don't give the owner the hassle during warranty claims. The casa (Dumaguete branch) itself will process, take pictures/video for documentation and then change the defective part.

In addition, the car still runs quietly and no rattles whatsoever.

I'm very happy with these "bulgogi" brand!

Btw, I have my troublefree PMS done at the casa, religiously to keep my vehicle in tip-top condition in spite of the mileage clocked. ��
    at 78K km, what parts have been replaced already, po?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    In general reliable yung mga hyundai ko , 5 different units. Isa lang reklamo ko yung plastic na undercarriege cover nila madaling masira, although mura lang pero hassle palitan. Ang talagang hindi reliable ay yung mga casa ng Hyundai.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesboy View Post
    alam mo ba kung bkit 5 years warranty?

para limang taon ka din nakagapos sa service nila. diba magandang marketing yun para sa loob ng 5 taon sa kanila ka lang magpapaservice kung ayaw mo ma void warranty?
    may options ba about sa mga warranty nila?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    what options do you mean?
    if you mean, "matatawaran ba?", ... i hear they are pretty strict.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930