New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Hello everyone,After Reading the posting in this forum I needed to Post my problem, Recently I just went for my 40k km pms at my dealer in manila bay for my 2008 tucson A/Tvehicle ( 32 months of thinking having my pms at my dealer they
    would care better for your vehicle), nagkataon napatingin ako sa receipt kasi nga umabot sa 40k yung bill, dahil nagpalit ako ng front and rear rotor disc at drive belt, na discover ko rin na, na double charge nila ako sa labor and they compute
    it by the hour and not by the job done, since may tiwala ako sa kanila never ko talaga tinignan yung detailed ng past pms receipts ko, not until last week, i discover na pms charge ko in my 1k,5k,15k,25k were 2 hours while yung 10k,30k is 4 hours, and 20k,40k is 6 hours,at yung Micro filter/EGR to clean 4 hours to do instead of just 1 hour mas matagal pa sa pagpalit ng rotor disc which took 2.8 hours, a/c evaporator/micro filter to clean/recharge freon is 9 hours, does it really have to take that long, can anyone enlighten me, am i being fooled by the Casa?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I think all of this activities should been charge as per lot/work not by hour basis, as i remember before they do the work they will give you a quotation of how much it will cost? so you will have a comparisson to which service center will give you a better deal. sad to say this happens to you.

wtf ????

first time ive heard of it, charging by the time. Per lot dapat yun, like the whole work is charged by xxxx amount, it doesnt matter if it took them 1 minute to do it or 1 hour, it should be at a fixed agreed costs.

nasan ba tayo?? nasa US? hahaha

Hocus Pocus on PMS Labor by Hours