New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ur_sweet13 View Post
    sir, so hows your FC now? just curious..bec. mine is averaging 6-7km/L 2011 getz..i've been to casa like 4 times already complaining about the FC and they even test drive the unit they said na walang problem at ok pa daw pag 7km/L its normal pa raw.
    With a subcompact car like Getz, I think that's not normal with your car Madam. I was an owner of 1.1L M/T Getz for almost 6 years and my FC average for city driving here in San Fernando is 12 - 14 Km per liter, although traffic condition here is moderate, never that I remember that I've got an FC lower than 12. Most Hyundai casa people are known for this reasoning especially if they don't really know how to fix the car. Is your car a 1.1 or the 1.4 liter engine? Auto or Manual Transmission? May contribution factor din po kasi sa FC yung driving style nyo. Just my 2 cents.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    With a subcompact car like Getz, I think that's not normal with your car Madam. I was an owner of 1.1L M/T Getz for almost 6 years and my FC average for city driving here in San Fernando is 12 - 14 Km per liter, although traffic condition here is moderate, never that I remember that I've got an FC lower than 12. Most Hyundai casa people are known for this reasoning especially if they don't really know how to fix the car. Is your car a 1.1 or the 1.4 liter engine? Auto or Manual Transmission? May contribution factor din po kasi sa FC yung driving style nyo. Just my 2 cents.
    pag brand new mataas talaga consumption ng gas kasi mahina pa humatak magbabago pa yan enjoy lang =)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    sir mine is 1.1 manual 2011 model. I'm at 7k odo reading, actually before nag 10km/L n sya after the 1k PMS, then after sometime pababa ng pababa. After 5k pms it went back to 6-7km/L (using fulltank method)...considering my driving style & traffic condition and comparing it to other 1.1 getz, it seems na mababa po talaga ang sakin

*sir basch thanks natuwa naman ako..Totoo po Ine-enjoy ko kase it's my first car pikit mata nalang muna sa FC, but I'm hoping for improvement, kaya i'm checking forums if there are others experiencing the same FC as mine at kumukuha narin ng mga advices/techniques etc.. so to check baka nga ako ang me problema ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help!!! My Getz Losses Power