New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pwedeng non-premium basta pag-labas sa CASA i-mod mo agad ...

1.) Shoes
    2.) Siddy's engine mods
    3.) ICE

btw stance hehe

---

Anong FC mo sa FD, brader?

Ako huli kong top-up 9km/L .... 60% City 30% Highway ............ 10% Idle

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    di ako masyado ma-mods, baka at most leather seats lang kung yung non-premium yung kukunin. kung mags, mas papalitan ko yung sa tucson, if ever. hehe

medyo masama yung FC ko sa FD, nasa 6-7 or 7-8 km/l lang. siguro kasi automatic yung FD namin and medyo happy foot ako pag yun yung dala. hehe. rarely umaabot sa 300km ang isang full tank, usually nasa mga 280-290 kms lang.

Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Pwedeng non-premium basta pag-labas sa CASA i-mod mo agad ...

1.) Shoes
    2.) Siddy's engine mods
    3.) ICE

btw stance hehe

---

Anong FC mo sa FD, brader?

Ako huli kong top-up 9km/L .... 60% City 30% Highway ............ 10% Idle

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sonata sir sulit ung premium variant

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I think the best gauge for the Sonata's FC (if you ever get one) is to test your Tucson's fuel consumption. Since I don't know your driving habits, I think this is a safe bet on the relative range of your Sonata's FC.

But beware, the first time you'll top up you'll see a massive fuel bill. Why? Ang laki kasi ng gas tank ng Sonata. The Tucson has around 15 gallons but Sonata has 18.5 or around 20% bigger fuel tanks. Heck, I recently topped up my Sonata with a 2/10 fuel bar gauge with 500pesos and it didn't move. Akala ko nasira fuel sensor ko but I later shrugged that motion off since I saw my "distance before empty" increase. As a relative metric, 1000pesos would give me a 2-3 bar increase. Personal experience..... mabilis maubos yun first-half of the fuel gauge (kung full tank ka), but the next half takes longer. Ewan ko nalang how they programmed the sensor... You could say 65% of the fuel is at the bottom half while 35% sa top half.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kalalabasan niyan halos pareho lang.

The Tucson has smaller engine, possible na mas mabigat din kasi CUV.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    okay. yeah i think this should be a pretty good gauge. actually, di ko alam kung nagiiba talaga yung driving habits ko pag yung tucson, pero more or less same range lang siya sa FD. baka mas bine-baby ko pa yung tucson. hehe

we're leaning more towards the non-premium sonata as a compromise between the two choices. medyo super flashy yung premium, don't want to attract too much attention for now. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    I think the best gauge for the Sonata's FC (if you ever get one) is to test your Tucson's fuel consumption. Since I don't know your driving habits, I think this is a safe bet on the relative range of your Sonata's FC.

But beware, the first time you'll top up you'll see a massive fuel bill. Why? Ang laki kasi ng gas tank ng Sonata. The Tucson has around 15 gallons but Sonata has 18.5 or around 20% bigger fuel tanks. Heck, I recently topped up my Sonata with a 2/10 fuel bar gauge with 500pesos and it didn't move. Akala ko nasira fuel sensor ko but I later shrugged that motion off since I saw my "distance before empty" increase. As a relative metric, 1000pesos would give me a 2-3 bar increase. Personal experience..... mabilis maubos yun first-half of the fuel gauge (kung full tank ka), but the next half takes longer. Ewan ko nalang how they programmed the sensor... You could say 65% of the fuel is at the bottom half while 35% sa top half.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
FD Replacement