New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pwde na cguro kaht 908k, sub 900 pa rin minus discounts. Kaht steel rims pa ilagay nila, hehe.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    What hari should do is bring all the CRDi variants of the elantra and accent here, and remove all their gas-fed line-up. It's risky but the market needs a reviltionary car dealer right now. That will definitely ice all the competition sa segment na yan. And in the long run, Hari can offer their crdi units less coz of volume, or ,maybe more features like six airbags if they dont wanna cut price.

Contrary to belief, that crdi units are expensive to maintain, hindi na, this maybe true in the past, pero have you been to banawe, grabe ang daming magaling gumawa ng crdi doon, as well as parts. It seems the koreans today can offer lower spare parts.

I just had my 40k and 60k of my sf and starex Pms respectively, casa price for that almost 25k. Guess what so mga magagaling na banawe dealers, 9k for both, total palit yan fuel filter, cabin filter, air, oil, semi-synthetic, replacement of fluids coolant, brake, and atf. sa casa sasabihin lang sayo palit lahat brake pads, pero dito they'll tell you kung alin lang talaga worn out, and you'll see naman.

With my contacts and new-found knowledge in maintaining hyundai crdis, that accent crdi is a like god's gift for a cheap maintenance car. Eh kaya lang dami pa ako car eh. So ayaw ko muna bumili lol. Turbo repair, injector cleaning these things are perceived as the major expense sa crdi, but not anymore because of the banawe people

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sir ryan, how often do you clean your egr? it seems dirty egr ang madalas na nggng sakit ng common rail engines

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I havent clean egr yet coz I only load up at 1 specific fuel station since 3 years ago, but i religiously follow the 20Tkm change fuel filter

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanwilder View Post
    What hari should do is bring all the CRDi variants of the elantra and accent here, and remove all their gas-fed line-up. It's risky but the market needs a reviltionary car dealer right now. That will definitely ice all the competition sa segment na yan. And in the long run, Hari can offer their crdi units less coz of volume, or ,maybe more features like six airbags if they dont wanna cut price.

Contrary to belief, that crdi units are expensive to maintain, hindi na, this maybe true in the past, pero have you been to banawe, grabe ang daming magaling gumawa ng crdi doon, as well as parts. It seems the koreans today can offer lower spare parts.

I just had my 40k and 60k of my sf and starex Pms respectively, casa price for that almost 25k. Guess what so mga magagaling na banawe dealers, 9k for both, total palit yan fuel filter, cabin filter, air, oil, semi-synthetic, replacement of fluids coolant, brake, and atf. sa casa sasabihin lang sayo palit lahat brake pads, pero dito they'll tell you kung alin lang talaga worn out, and you'll see naman.

With my contacts and new-found knowledge in maintaining hyundai crdis, that accent crdi is a like god's gift for a cheap maintenance car. Eh kaya lang dami pa ako car eh. So ayaw ko muna bumili lol. Turbo repair, injector cleaning these things are perceived as the major expense sa crdi, but not anymore because of the banawe people
    Aba, bilib na ulit sa Hyundai CRDi cars si Master OB!

On a serious note naman, if Hyundai Global HQ decides to allow HARI to sell the Elantra CRDi here with an A/T and a lower price than its competitors, many consumers looking for a diesel compact car with an A/T will be very happy.
    Last edited by numbah5; March 27th, 2013 at 02:49 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Aba, bilib na ulit sa Hyundai CRDi cars si Master OB!

On a serious note naman, if Hyundai Global HQ decides to allow HARI to sell the Elantra CRDi here with an A/T and a lower price than its competitors, many consumers looking for a diesel compact car with an A/T will be very happy.
    You can include me to the list of those people sir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12