New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Live Brilliant: Drive to Baguio in the Hyundai's EON gets 29.361 km/L
    Words by Ronnie Trinidad

Last June, Hyundai Asia Resources Inc. (HARI) invited a select group of drivers to test just how efficient the all-new EON really is. In a 20-car convoy, we all headed up to the summer capital of the Philippines, Baguio City. The 246 km trek shouldn't be a problem for me, as I've done quite a few eco runs in the past myself. But despite knowing all the tricks in the book, I've never quite experienced the sweet taste of victory. And teamed up with host of Wave 89.1's Racing Beat and founder of the Lateral Drift Championship, Charlie Cruz - who has never done an eco run in his entire life - I didn't have my hopes up.

As a professional race car driver, Charlie never lost the competitive spirit in him, so I had at least a little glimmer of hope. According to Hyundai, the EON could easily do 26.3 km/L in long drives, so we aimed to beat that number. I shared to him every little bit of knowledge I had with the hopes of taming his track-proven lead foot. Our main objective was to keep the car rolling, use the brakes as sparingly as possible, and avoid stops at all cost. It's also a game of focus, determination, and patience - attributes we hardly posses. But there's one more important thing that keeps us going: desperation.

LINK FOR MORE: Live Brilliant: Drive to Baguio in the Hyundai's EON gets 29.361 km/L
    source: Kotse.com

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ayos ha?

Two adult passengers (and no spare tyre?).....

Gaano naman kaya katagal ang travel time nila?..... Kaano kabagal ang takbo nila?

16.2K:bat:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ok ha matipid talaga...manila to cagayan valley kaya...try din sana nila...