New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Anong magandang panlinis ng plastic sidings ng accent door. It seems that the plastic material used on door sidings becomes brittle, easy to get dirt, and show off flakes. Hyundai should improve quality of plastic materials for door siding, dash board and the like.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rafnels View Post
    Anong magandang panlinis ng plastic sidings ng accent door. It seems that the plastic material used on door sidings becomes brittle, easy to get dirt, and show off flakes. Hyundai should improve quality of plastic materials for door siding, dash board and the like.

have you tried "armor all" sir?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdanas View Post
    have you tried "armor all" sir?
    +1, Armor all din gamit ko for my 2011 Accent..mejo gasgasin lang yong metal color sa Steerıng and sa door panel, kaya iwas sa mahahabang kuko, and sharp objects, and walang door sill din kaya madaling magsagas ang clear coat.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sa akin microfiber lang na binasa ng konting tubig. Sinubukan ko din yung armor all (yung liquid at yung gel) pero mas satisfied ako sa tubig lang.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gumagamit lang ako ng protectant sa lower parts like door sills, door scuff plates at buong luggage area ng Tucson.

Pero yung door panels, dashboard at seats, damp MF towel lang.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Gumagamit lang ako ng protectant sa lower parts like door sills, door scuff plates at buong luggage area ng Tucson.

Pero yung door panels, dashboard at seats, damp MF towel lang.
    +1 ako dyan SG. I also include the black bottom part of the front and rear bumper. I like it ultra shiny. I use ARMOR ALL ULTRA SHINE PROTECTANT ...

I don't apply anything on the dashboard and plastic door sidings. I like it to remain in its natural look, lustre, and feel. Besides, using protectants on the dash will make it reflect more glare on the driver's & passenger's face.
    *SG: Ano protectant gamit mo?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I use microtex Sun Shield sa interior at exterior trims. Sa engine bay naman, black magic protectant para makintab. Hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    I use microtex Sun Shield sa interior at exterior trims. Sa engine bay naman, black magic protectant para makintab. Hehehe

Woooh!!! Now that's a lovely engine. What a beauty !

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    thanks for the tip, now I know waht kind of cleaning agent to use to maintain the original outlook of my door plastic sidings.

One more: When I parked my hyundai accent along greenhills, I found out a broken door handle (front right door). Maybe somebody would want to forcefully open it but to no avail due to roving security guards. Its my 2nd time having said door handle broken while parking. First, I replaced it thru one of the HAri outlet but it costs me P5K since its an assembly. Of course this time I want to be practical, could anyone help me to buy just the handle lang, but not included the assembly inside para makatipid this time. Any replacement part kaya? Or if not I will try to haver it repaired nalang if still have time. Pls advise.tnx again.

door plastic sidings