New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rjvillanueva View Post
    Sakin umaabot ng 13km/liter majority of it is highway driving (NLEX) to Central avenue QC. As of the moment, 2,500+ kms sa odometer. 80kph maintained speed sa NLEX. Bumibilis lang ng kaunti kapag mejo malelate na sa work.

Btw Petron Xtra Unleaded ang gamit ko. Pag may extra budget XCS. Sa Petron Dahlia ako nagpapakarga kasi malaki ang kamurahan compared sa ibang gasoline stations. You may save around 3-4 pesos per liter.
    Only way to tell how much of that is highway and how much city is to do a point-to-point on the highway.

Just use one station on the highway, go twenty kilometers or more one way, then drive back and refill without stopping in between.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by chrispi View Post
    Hi, I just got my eon last week (Oct 21, 2014) Upon gasing up for the first time which is 1k Fuel Save SHELL. I got only 6.7km/l city driving. (from 4 bars down to 1 bar blinking) I follow the shifting recommendation on the gauge cluster. Is this normal Eon owners? Hope you can help us out here.
    use full tank method..
    my FC is around 11 to 14km/L in city driving.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    sa aking 9-11 km/l lang pag city driving, 2014 GLS saken at naka CAI ako. Due na rin sya for clutch replacement sana mag improve ang FC.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Disapointment with our new Hyundai Eon on Fuel Consumption.