New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sirs good morning,
    Last night my car didnt start. Electrical is good. Busina and lights were working. Pag try na switch on, may continouos clivkung sound. The engine didnt start. Possible ba na battery problem? The unit is 2010 model. Thanks. Hope tp get a feedback.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Symptoms like the cont. Clicking sound suggests that it's the battery. 2 years na rin yung batt. about time for it to be replaced. Mine gave up at 23 months still under warranty been 3 months and the dealer has not replaced it, had to buy a new motolite.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    BKR5 might be right. since two years old pa lang ang car, unlikely that you have problems with the starting system. Your horns and lights might still work on the leftover "juice" from the battery as they don't demand that much power as starting the engine would.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by frank astra View Post
    Sirs good morning,
    Last night my car didnt start. Electrical is good. Busina and lights were working. Pag try na switch on, may continouos clivkung sound. The engine didnt start. Possible ba na battery problem? The unit is 2010 model. Thanks. Hope tp get a feedback.
    paki-check mo mismo yung batt kung meron siya indicator... pag meron don mo malalaman kung need na palitan... pero based don sa sinabi mo, mukhang batt na nga yan...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    if you honk your horn and di ganoon kalakas kagaya sa dati... or the dashlights get dim when starting the engine, add pa yung continuous clicking - malamang baterya nga yan.

car wont start