New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Yes, that's Hyundai Central Edsa. Coming from the north, start watching out for the car dealerships on the right after you pass Annapolis street. Once you see Chrysler and Mercedes (CATS), you will see Hyundai Central Edsa.

No, despite the P500/part supposed corkage (at least that's what was quoted to me mid last year at my 10t km service), it'll still come out cheaper if you bring your own parts and have Central Edsa install them for you. They did not quote nor charge me for my own (Zic) oil, though they asked what I was bringing. I do not know the procedure now though, since I did not go back for my 15t km service.

How much is the corkage for the oil? Hyundai Greenhills was charging me something like P600/liter corkage alone. Jeez!
    *IMm29 - Marcos hway charge 30% corkage on parts and oil...if im not mistaken, 700++ per liter ang fully synthetic and 400++ ang semi-synthetic nila so you may get an idea how much corkage...

For the parts, they gave me 10% off on top of the total pms...and i was able to claim the defective fog stack na 1 year ko na kiniclaim kay Qave...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    so TY na lang yung defective part replacement mo sa Quezon ave?

Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    *IMm29 - Marcos hway charge 30% corkage on parts and oil...if im not mistaken, 700++ per liter ang fully synthetic and 400++ ang semi-synthetic nila so you may get an idea how much corkage... < - 30% is also what i got from an SA who received my phone inquiry on same dealer.

For the parts, they gave me 10% off on top of the total pms...and i was able to claim the defective fog stack na 1 year ko na kiniclaim kay Qave...:nod <-- real turn-off ito. makes warranty Useless. :

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, hopefully soon enough HARI will learn its lessons. Their sales have dipped. Mababawasan na ang pagkasuplado nila.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 14myXUV View Post
    so TY na lang yung defective part replacement mo sa Quezon ave?
    Yup sir...probably the guy who answered you is jay of service dept...Maayos naman sya kausap and i was able to take pictures ng standard pms charges nila per vehicle per pms so may idea nako kung magkano pagiipunan ko next time...

And the fog stack, grabe one year nang finafolow up, wala parin...next pms, may dumating daw pero maling part! kaya pinacheck ko rin sa marcos hway..good thing they have a stock kaya palit agad at pasok sa warranty (dapat lang)...

*IMm29- x2...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *14myXUV.. look for gracelyn ramos.. Sister in law siya ng owner ng Hyundai QA.. Sabihin mo refer kita.. :D

Quote Originally Posted by 14myXUV View Post
    hi starex owners,

can you recommend HARI dealer (metro manila, preferrably near QC) to get TCI? sa mga na-research ko dito sa tsikot, i will most likely pre-terminate my warranty. siguro one-year lang ako just to make sure di lemo makuha ko. will do my own maintenance instead of spending crazy over regular change oil + reported frustrations over warranty.

btw, how true and attractive is Quezon Ave's P20k-value maintenance consummable (or whatever they call it)?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Got our GS HVX last 2010 from Standout Motors. Presyong CVX ngayon ang HVX noon. Nevertheless, when I stop by their shop, I think they still sell one of the lowest priced HVX - it's below 2M. Loaded na rin naman pero not as accessorized as what Hancars or Pitstop offer. Those extra accessories can be bought naman outside and kung tutuusin, mas mura pa rin sa Standout even if you add the cost of those accessories.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kpy555 View Post
    Got our GS HVX last 2010 from Standout Motors. Presyong CVX ngayon ang HVX noon. Nevertheless, when I stop by their shop, I think they still sell one of the lowest priced HVX - it's below 2M. Loaded na rin naman pero not as accessorized as what Hancars or Pitstop offer. Those extra accessories can be bought naman outside and kung tutuusin, mas mura pa rin sa Standout even if you add the cost of those accessories.

The reason why the price of Standout is lower than that of Hancars and Pitstop is Standout offers a 1 year/20,000 kms warranty only while Hancars and Pitstop offer 5 years/100,000 kms warranty.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    The reason why the price of Standout is lower than that of Hancars and Pitstop is Standout offers a 1 year/20,000 kms warranty only while Hancars and Pitstop offer 5 years/100,000 kms warranty.
    Yup I forgot to mention that. Pero so far no major troubles claimable by warranty ang GS namin. More than 3 years na siya.

Maintenance-wise, halos same lang din ang gastos for all GS, gray or HARI units. I have mine serviced at Pitstop.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Best dealer to buy a new Grand Starex