New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Good day what ATF did you use for your GS,im dur for my 40k pms and hyundai said i should change my atf. Many thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Afaik, ang Gs (or at least the gray market ones) lifetime na yung a/t oil and no service required, yung unit ko pati dipstick ng a/t oil wala. I can't speak for the hari units though.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    Afaik, ang Gs (or at least the gray market ones) lifetime na yung a/t oil and no service required, yung unit ko pati dipstick ng a/t oil wala. I can't speak for the hari units though.
    Yung akin din bro wala. The Vehicle Manual Says that Inspect lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya pala hanap na ako ng hanap ng dipstick ng atf e di ko makita hahahaha! putragis yan, pati ilalim ng GS sinilip ko na, baka kasi naputol o ano. nagtanong din ako sa GS thread wala sumagot.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hindi ako naniniwala dyan sa lifetime fluid na yan. In the case of MB and BMW, maraming transmission ang nagkalokoloko when they implemented the use of lifetime ATF years ago, ang alam ko they already reverted back to the regular ATF that needs to be changed periodically.

Yung sa mga GS natin, alam ko kay Fronte pwede magpapalit ng ATF using dialysis machine. Papapalit sana ako a few months ago kaya lang naubusan ng OEM ATF, pinapabalik ako kaya lang di pa ako makabalik, toxic kasi masyado sked ko.

ATF for grand starex vgt?