New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Good day gentlemen.

Any feedback about the the Veracruz?

Is it readily available from Hyundai outlets or is subject to order?

Any known or associated problems with the Veracruz?

Thanks mga sirs!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I've driven ate Ladyrider's VeraCruz.

It's powerful, damn powerful, refined, quiet, huge and very comfortable.

Kaso by-order basis ang VeraCruz ngayon. Di na nag-stock ang HARI kasi hindi mabenta. This year lang ata may nakita pa ako stock sa Hyundai Lipa, pero baka wala na yun doon. Color white. Tsaka malamang old stock yun.. Mahirap na.

Bigtime! VeraCruz talaga gusto.. Hahaha

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    I've driven ate Ladyrider's VeraCruz.

It's powerful, damn powerful, refined, quiet, huge and very comfortable.

Kaso by-order basis ang VeraCruz ngayon. Di na nag-stock ang HARI kasi hindi mabenta. This year lang ata may nakita pa ako stock sa Hyundai Lipa, pero baka wala na yun doon. Color white. Tsaka malamang old stock yun.. Mahirap na.

Bigtime! VeraCruz talaga gusto.. Hahaha
    Hindi naman sir, "smallie" lang tayo.... Napa-isip lang at taka lang ako bakit walang thread dito re the biggy Santa Fe.... Biruhin mo sir, talo pa ang nag-mamahalan na Toyota Prado, Lexus RX350 at Mitsu Pajero sa engine specs palang.

Meron din ginawang comparo Veracruz vs. RX350 at nanalo ang Veracruz, kaya sadyang na-curios lang sir.

Ang Hyundai dealer din naman nagsabi sa akin na yun ang talagang top-of-the-line SUV nila at sayang nga sir, di pa ako nakakita, thus the curiosity.... At para na rin sakaling tumamama ng Lotto

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    per order basis talaga ito. haven't seen one. I think it sells almost around 3M per unit. ano added features nito na wala sa Santa Fe?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    you can try Hancars.. nag import na sila ng mga Vera Cruz before

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Veracruz has more toys, inside/outside courtesy lights, better leather, a bigger and deeper third row, more cargo space, an automatic tailgate and that three liter engine.

The 235-240 hp diesel engine has a whole lot of "push"... Last I tested a Veracruz AWD with the 6AT, I got 0-100 in just over 9 seconds.

However... the new Santa Fe with the 190 hp diesel, since it's lighter, can do 0-100 in around 9 seconds flat.

Even worse, the Veracruz's V6 has more turbo lag than the Santa Fe... it has poorer body control (it drives like a boat) and fuel economy is singularly unspectacular in traffic.

So... all you're actually getting for that extra money is a tiny bit more elbow room, an AWD system you will never use, a power tailgate that you will maybe sometimes use and extra power you will never feel.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    There is a Blue Vera Cruz on display at Standout Motors.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Does anyone know the actual fuel consumption in heavy city traffic and the highway of the veracruz vs the 190hp santa fe?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrider88 View Post
    Does anyone know the actual fuel consumption in heavy city traffic and the highway of the veracruz vs the 190hp santa fe?
    Gas ata yung Vera Cruz so it would surely be thirstier on the pump compared to the diesel-fed Santa Fe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Gas ata yung Vera Cruz so it would surely be thirstier on the pump compared to the diesel-fed Santa Fe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    local Vera Cruz is or rather was 3.0L V6 diesel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
3.0L Hyundai Veracruz