New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    We replaced the AC components of our 2009 Santa Fe Dec. 2021 (Compressor & Evaporator). Sulit na rin 12 years bago napalitan. Ngayon balik ulit sa sobrang lamig.

I replaced our 2009 Sorento (mechanical twin ng Santa Fe and 1998-2005 Starex) Compressor, Evaporator & Condenser. 13 years din bago pinalitan.
    Parang yan na nga cycle ata ng Compressor part ng Hyundai.
    Not sure of our Hyundai Tucson 2009 why it failed before mag 10 yrs.
    May buga pa naman but during peak hours, ma feel mo talaga na kulang lamig ng buga ng AC niya.
    The mileage was 80k when I replaced mine last 2018.

Second hand din kasi bili namin nun and at the time it was handed to us, I was out of the country so misis lang and no time to check if the unit was OK or not.
    Na force kasi kaming mag upgrade unit from Honda Fit to this unit dahil first time nag drive si misis nun. Ginawang practice car yung Honda Fit at may tagas pala radiator at nag overheat.
    So na force to upgrade kami to Tucson at sinuli namin overheated Honda Fit unit which only cost us the price difference of Tucson (500k) at Honda Fit when we purchased during 2014.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Saw a Stargazer yesterday but from afar. I no longer got a closer look as it was way ahead of me and it was already dusk.

The distinctive rear lights gave it away and it was no mistaking it was a Stargazer

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    BIMS 2023: Hyundai Stargazer gets updated cabin; will PH get it? | Autoindustriya

With Thailand units also coming from Indonesia, does this mean an early interior update is also on the cards for the Philippine market?

Well, that's one thing we'll have to find out. The 2023 Manila International Auto Show is coming this April, and Hyundai Motor Philippines will be participating. Let's see if they will show it.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I am beginning to see a number of Stargazers on the road lately

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Report: Hyundai Stargazer X might be revealed this August | TopGear PH

it’s pretty much confirmed that Hyundai will make a Stargazer with extra ground clearance. But the question now is when it will be revealed. A report from Indonesian motoring site Otodriver suggests it’s coming sooner than later.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    matibay ba ang cvt ng hyundai? they call it ivt and it's different coz it's not a pushbelt. it's pull so it's actually some kind of chain

that 6 seater looks interesting

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234