New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JR318 View Post
    Im not familiar with this features hahaha try to read the manual nalang pero parang wala ganyan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    also please confirm if it has collision warning and automatic emergency braking. because i read somewhere that it doesn't have.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pakjun View Post
    also please confirm if it has collision warning and automatic emergency braking. because i read somewhere that it doesn't have.
    Kapag nabangga confirmed wala. Haha

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Definitely the phil specs doesnt have those features na sayang talaga

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Sa dami ng kamote accidents sa Pinas, dapat standard na yung ganyang features, lalo na yung autonomous emergency braking..

Pero kung iisipin mga dyip and tricycle wala naman safety features lol.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    As I mentioned only the AWD or 4WD techs, and the sunroof are missing in the phil unit. As for the 8 inch monitor I didnt check it. All the features you thought are missing are the same features I mentioned only using a different terms but they are all the same. For example your AEB is simply the front collision mitigation. Your cyclist detection is simply blind spot detection in other makers tech. And also it supports wireless charging and I mentioned park assist which is your self parking technology.

I suggest you visit the nearest casa and verify the techs.
    i thougt 1 model only pero parang iba yung naka-display sa Hyundai Cebu as posted by glenn_duke

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    i thougt 1 model only pero parang iba yung naka-display sa Hyundai Cebu as posted by glenn_duke
    Definitely 1 variant lang talaga ilalabas ng HARI with 3 choice of colors lang nextyear maglabas daw sila additional colors according sa SA ng HNE

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Great review. But the move upmarket might scare off most buyers.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Jenny!

Up market move is good for current cuv owners and midsize sedan owners and some who want a whole complete package.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JR318 View Post
    Definitely 1 variant lang talaga ilalabas ng HARI with 3 choice of colors lang nextyear maglabas daw sila additional colors according sa SA ng HNE

thank you for you confirmation. so madami pala talagang ni-delete si HARI na tech features sa nagi-isang variant na to.

also confirmed by Uly:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    thank you for you confirmation. so madami pala talagang ni-delete si HARI na tech features sa nagi-isang variant na to.

also confirmed by Uly:

About the power tailgate not being the kind you can wave your foot underneath, this is true , but if you just stand at the back with the key on your person for 3 or 5 seconds (forgot how long exactly), door will open by itself. Nasa local variant ito for sure, i tried it on the showroom floor mismo on my last visit

At least may natira na isa..