New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Battery charges once u start it up. So matopup rin yun na drain mo. Ok lang yan.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Catcavill View Post
    Good to hear about its good performance.
    Another question related to battery. Coding ako yesterday so kinailangan ko magstay sa office ng matagal. I accidentally left the parklight on po for about 16hrs. My battery was not drained pero may chance po bang sandali ko na lang magagamit yung battery? Hyundai Accent 2016 model po.
    Thank you!
    If your car started, no worries. The alternator will charge your battery once you start the engine & drive off. Yun lang nga, your battery is good for only 2 years & when the time comes that it needs to be changed, it just quits without any warning. You can try having it recharged & it will run but will not hold the charge overnight, even with all the lights turned off. Ako, I just replace it. I’m on my third battery already.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    a good battery but was drained because someone left the car lights on overnight, should still be good as new, once re-charged (in the shop or in-car, via alternator).
    a battery that's already old and whose plates are ready to fall apart, might still hold a charge but for a few minutes only. i charge the battery for a few minutes, only to be able to start the engine. once started, my next engine stop is the battery store.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

5. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Nice article, yes big question is, when will it arrive here in the PH? and what specs and how toned down will they make each variant? Tho I do hope they do give the GAS AT variant some decent alloy wheels this time around and not a lousy plastic cap that looks ugly as sheep really.

They want to beat Toyota and Honda, they'll have to do better than that.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Hi! I am a new Hyundai Accent MT owner and my car will have to undergo its first PMS (1k km) soon. I asked for a quotation for the PMS from the dealership where I bought my car (Hyundai San Fernando, Pampanga) so that I could decide which services I would want to exclude. Here is what they sent me:

Oil Filter - 450
    Semi-synthetic oil - 1552
    Transmission Fluid - 1164
    Nitro - 420
    Synthetic Wax - 250
    Odor Eliminator - 200
    Misc - 295
    Total - 4331
    I am pretty sure that the oil filter and semi synthetic oil are needed. The nitro, synthetic wax and odor eliminator, I can opt out of not having them done. What I am not sure of is the transmission fluid. Is it really necessary for the transmission fluid to be changed for the first 1000km PMS? I heard one of the SAs in the background talking to the customer service I have talked to on the phone saying "Oo, kailangan, pang-1000km lang yung transmission fluid kasi."

I badly need your expert opinion in this matter kasi medyo mahal din ang transmission fluid at baka mamaya I am just getting ripped off by this casa. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiDDC View Post
    Hi! I am a new Hyundai Accent MT owner and my car will have to undergo its first PMS (1k km) soon. I asked for a quotation for the PMS from the dealership where I bought my car (Hyundai San Fernando, Pampanga) so that I could decide which services I would want to exclude. Here is what they sent me:

Oil Filter - 450
    Semi-synthetic oil - 1552
    Transmission Fluid - 1164
    Nitro - 420
    Synthetic Wax - 250
    Odor Eliminator - 200
    Misc - 295
    Total - 4331
    I am pretty sure that the oil filter and semi synthetic oil are needed. The nitro, synthetic wax and odor eliminator, I can opt out of not having them done. What I am not sure of is the transmission fluid. Is it really necessary for the transmission fluid to be changed for the first 1000km PMS? I heard one of the SAs in the background talking to the customer service I have talked to on the phone saying "Oo, kailangan, pang-1000km lang yung transmission fluid kasi."

I badly need your expert opinion in this matter kasi medyo mahal din ang transmission fluid at baka mamaya I am just getting ripped off by this casa. Thanks!
    As I recall with mine, they did replace it at the first pms, but that was it. Nitro, synthetic wax & odor elim are just add ons you can opt without.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123