New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    How'd you like this?

The Hyundai HND-9 previews the next gen Hyundai Genesis Coupe due for 2014.

The forthcoming 2013 Seoul Motor Show will showcase a variety of new production and concept cars, including the two-door coupe study from Hyundai Motor Company.

Called HND-9, the luxury sports coupe concept car will not only show us the carmaker’s future design direction, but may also give us a first look at how the next-generation 2014 Genesis Coupe will look like.

The next-generation Genesis Coupe is rumored to debut in the second half of 2014.

It will be built on the same rear-wheel-drive platform as the 2014 Genesis luxury sedan, which will be officially unveiled in its production form at the 2014 North American International Auto Show -NAIAS.
    Hyundai Hints At 2014 Genesis Coupe With Seoul Show Concept

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    If this goes in production and on sale thiis could be the best bang for the buck with some Super Car finesse. Let us just hope the price is not too overwhelming..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    parang rims lang yan ah. hahahaha!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Let's not forget, this is only a concept car. If this goes in production, much of what we see here will be gone! But it's one nice bad-ass car!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    It's not that much will be gone. I think the term 'toned down' seems to fit more. I like how it looks LFA-ish at the back. And I'm seeing quite an inspiration from an Infiniti Essence Concept as well.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    It's not that much will be gone. I think the term 'toned down' seems to fit more. I like how it looks LFA-ish at the back. And I'm seeing quite an inspiration from an Infiniti Essence Concept as well.
    I think it is good to wait for the new model to arrive, I bet it will be more powerful and greener. Hyundai has been really stylish and innovative lately and I am sure their new model of the coupe maybe quite a surprise.. A stunner.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Waiting for your more comments for the New Genesis Coupe 2013 * 1.5M on its 2.0L MT...any comments guys...is it worth...any one here nameron na...how about the performance ok po ba..share naman po..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bang for the buck. Great acceleration, very good handling, limited slip differential (good for drifting and donuts), spacious interior (only the rear headroom sucks... but hey, it's a coupe).

The only issues, really, are that the car is a bit wide (takes getting used to) and the manual transmission isn't as nice to use as the best. Meaning to say it's okay, but not great. That's all.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    ^the genesis coupe club philippines is not active here nor do they have a forum. All the action is in their facebook group you should try asking there.