New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Interior pics ng new Azera:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Dalawa ang lumalabas na design direction ng Hyundai.

The Genesis, Azera, Sonata, China Accent fascia which will be used on the 3rd gen Sta. Fe.

And the Tucson, i10, KDM Accent, Elantra fascia..

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    In terms of exterior, I feel that this azera is so much better than the sonata, mainly because the front grill doesn't scream bling-bling. It's much more subtle and the rest of the body is just as ***y.

Interior wise though, I'm kinda turned off by the huge knobs. it has a bigger screen which is good, but the rest feels like an upsized mazda2/vios/fiesta interior.

i just hope this has the newer direct injection or maybe the v6 engine. the theta-2 engine of the current sonata is really a downer in my opinion.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jc47 View Post
    In terms of exterior, I feel that this azera is so much better than the sonata, mainly because the front grill doesn't scream bling-bling. It's much more subtle and the rest of the body is just as ***y.

Interior wise though, I'm kinda turned off by the huge knobs. it has a bigger screen which is good, but the rest feels like an upsized mazda2/vios/fiesta interior.

i just hope this has the newer direct injection or maybe the v6 engine. the theta-2 engine of the current sonata is really a downer in my opinion.
    Posibleng di na abot yung new 2012 Grandeur/Azera sa atin because of poor sales, and the GDi-powered engine not suited for ours.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Posibleng di na abot yung new 2012 Grandeur/Azera sa atin because of poor sales, and the GDi-powered engine not suited for ours.
    Actually kaya lang naman di naging mabenta ang Azera dahil you'll rarely see it sa mga dealerships at sa roads..

Most likely yung 3.3 Liter V6 or yung 3.8 Liter V6 na Lambda engine ang gamitin nila sa 2012 Azera na Philippine-spec.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Debut!

Press Release:
    http://worldwide.hyundai.com/company...w.aspx?idx=329

TV Commercial:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjVAIKfycaY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Hyundai Azera - Grandeur Evolution 1986-2011[/ame]

Comments and suggestions?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ang ganda

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hanep sa interior: Perfect panoramic sunroof.

^
    3.0 GDi Prime variant.

^
    3.0 GDi Royal variant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2012 Hyundai Grandeur/Azera