New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The gauges that comes with the center console is a surprise. Wasn't expecting that. But the grill is absolutely.... terrible. It looks like a souped up Elantra. The hood vents is so-so, they might announce a bigger and badder engine for it so I'll hold my tongue on it.

For what it's worth, once you get your hands on this, call Henrich and order a new grill.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    yeah definitely terrible.

Not to discredit the design team on this car, pero tingin ko, the koreans want to stand toe to toe with the american muscles aesthetic wise.

Kung titingnan natin yong Chevy Camaro, Dodge Challenger, and the Shelby, they have that provoking front grille, na unang tingin palang, definitely the car has some umpphh under the hood. But this, the design element of the grille doesn't jive with the overall design aspect of the car, its slickness!!!

That hexagonal grille really doesn't look good on the gen Coupe. On my opinion, although may minor face lift ang 2011 Sonata (I read it at Paultan.org), baka yong Sonata ang isunod nila.

It's a big NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!!!!!!!

Admittedly, maganda tingnan yong front grille ng Tucson, Elantra and the Accent, but please koreans, spare the Sonata and the Genesis Coupe!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Buti nalang bumili na ko ng Genesis. Dapat pala by the time HARI brings that here, ibang coupe na kotse ko nun
    Last edited by Lucius; August 30th, 2011 at 08:54 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    need more pics.

Cant say much, definitely looks more interesting than the current one. But looked closer to the other mainstream Hyundais on the market.

I wonder, they made a massive change in the front... why not also do it in the back

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Parang naging kamukha ng Veloster ang fronts

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Seryoso ba yung analog gauges sa gitna ng dashboard?

Di bagay huh..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Oo nga... bakit analog?

dapat yung katulad ng McLaren MP4-12C

may iPad ang center console.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The front, especially the chin, is too busy IMO ...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Looks good..Buti't inayos nila ang quality ng interior..

This much better than the Veloster.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Looks too much like a Veloster (not that it is a bad thing). However, IMHO sana hindi naman magkamukha, especially since the car bears the Genesis badge. I guess wing badges wouldn't be in demand when this model hits our shores.

Buti na lang nakuha ko na yung akin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2012 or 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe?