New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 163 of 167 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1668
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by aldrichsy View Post
    Just want to share..

How do you guys feel about the suspension of the Camry versus the Sonata, in terms of comfort and ride?
    Which one is more comfortable when going over potholes and humps?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhegrint View Post
    How do you guys feel about the suspension of the Camry versus the Sonata, in terms of comfort and ride?
    Which one is more comfortable when going over potholes and humps?
    I wonder the same..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    guys anong matinong brand and model ng horn pang replace sa horn ng sonata? mabilis lang ba i diy yung installation?
    nakita ko kasi online kailangan pa tangalin yung grill. how will i know kung fake or tunay binebenta, may fake na bosch na raw kasi.

also what do you guys think of taiwan 'copies' na rims. i saw sa isang shop na nagustuhan ko for my sonata na 40k lang for 4 high performance wheels rims.
    yung orig 140k daw. sorry for the newbie question ngayon lang ako magpapalit ng rims. when i asked the sales lady whats the diff, she said mas 'magaan' daw yung from taiwan. delekado kaya? may naka try na kaya ng mga taiwan made copies here?

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    also where can i find sonata mods such as daylight running lights, etc. here in manila. sa shark racing ang mamahal e. thanks again!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sorry, I'm not that active na sa Tsikot I bet papa Starex_Gold misses me na.. hihihi..

Re: Camry vs Sonata

Well, I have no idea on the newer facelifted Camry. However, when I test drove a Camry way back in 2011, the ride's still your usual bouncy Camry. It handles very much like our old 1995 Camry. With that, of course the winner is Camry if your idea is pure comfort. I would say the Sonata is between the Camry and the Accord in terms of firmness. It's pretty "just right" for a family sedan really.

Re: Model of the horn and etc.

I replaced mine with Ford Expedition OEM horns. The reason for that is because we have two Ford Expeditions at home. At least kung nasira, I can simply swap them out and go buy myself a new horn. It isn't something I would DIY if you're not mechanically-inclined. How to know if it's fake or geniune? Easy -- go buy from genuine sources.

As for the wheels, just pay attention of our sizes. 5x114 +40 to +45 offset. Taiwan copies are numerous.. in fact you'd rarely see an "original" rim here in the Philippines. If you're in it for purely show, there's really no point in splurging on a Php100,000 to Php300,000 rim for the typical Filipino. Even I would rather buy a copy and then go buy myself a big-ass TV with the loose change.

Difference between the two, well.. usually the genuine is stronger. If they're high performance, they're probably thrown in exotic manufacturing techniques on it like forged rims, etc. that makes them stronger, lighter, and better. But really, go for the Taiwan copies. Fact as it is, 98% of the rims you see outside are copies of more popular rims.. most notably the seen-everywhere Volks TE-37 which Honda peeps have been slapping everywhere.

Which reminds me, might be a good idea to patronize our very own ROTA wheels. Most of them retails at >40k php domestically and by far their price shoots up once they ship to Europe. So yes, if you want genuine rims go try them out.

Re: Sonata aftermarket mods

Well, Aldrich is a good friend of mine and he imports these stuff for us. However, importing just one piece might be.. err.. expensive. This is why we usually gather around and then do a group buy for the DRLs, etc. might be best to PM him. If he doesn't reply in a day or two, PM me and I'll contact him.
    Last edited by jhnkvn; March 3rd, 2013 at 05:04 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good info on the ride. I was thinking the same that the Camry would be lufty.

For the horn:

You can get to choose a lot of brands out there, price would range for a mere 700 to as much as thousands. Choose between ranges of sound. It takes only about 15 minutes if your installer knows the car model well.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by doggydogg112 View Post
    also where can i find sonata mods such as daylight running lights, etc. here in manila. sa shark racing ang mamahal e. thanks again!
    you can order online on exled: check this site: EXLED Hyundai Sonata YF
    they ship thru FEDEX.

If you like DIY you can install it yourself.
    If not, i think garyq can install it for you. official installer yata nang EXLED.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Uy, pogi ng two way front turn-signal LEDs na yan. Me likey! Hahaha..

Since ni-upload na ni Aldrich ang Sonata niya, here's mine before I have installed an Eibach Pro-Kit set to drop my front by an inch. If you're wondering why I didn't use the back springs, you'll see na sakto na siya thanks to my awesomely heavy sound system.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Wow ah naka LM na siya

Sa Innova ko lang kinabit yang LM eh :hysterical:

Nung Autosalon, ikaw nga yun nasa harap ko, papunta sa parking. HAHA.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Uy, pogi ng two way front turn-signal LEDs na yan. Me likey! Hahaha..

Since ni-upload na ni Aldrich ang Sonata niya, here's mine before I have installed an Eibach Pro-Kit set to drop my front by an inch. If you're wondering why I didn't use the back springs, you'll see na sakto na siya thanks to my awesomely heavy sound system.

Ang ganda sir! May i ask whats the size and specs ng rims and tires? Selling the oem rims? if its not to much to ask, whats your next mods/improvements? Pero from the current looks of it, mukhang wala ka ng hahanapin pa!