New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167
Results 1,661 to 1,668 of 1668
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Ilan years ba yun part warranty?

Same symptom on the whirring sound. Once lang ngyari yun nawalan ng lamig though..
    2012 yung akin so 2 years pa lang. Actually, pinacheck ko lang kasi nga maingay. Tapos sabi i-replace daw nila compressor under warranty so payag na ako hehe. Took about a week lang to get the part

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    2012 yung akin so 2 years pa lang. Actually, pinacheck ko lang kasi nga maingay. Tapos sabi i-replace daw nila compressor under warranty so payag na ako hehe. Took about a week lang to get the part
    in other news, i think the new sonata is just around the corner. my SA texted me the other day pero wala pa pricing

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    replaced mine already under warranty last march. biggest symptom yung noise (whirring sound & tunog diesel) but never naman nawala yung lamig.
    Did they change the whole compressor or just the wheel with the bearing? Usually pag pinalitan yung bearing ng compressor wheel when it is not properly mounted then it can emit noise or the bearing is stil the culprit. Pwede rin kasi na yung tension ng belt. The casa should know that. Otherwise it might be something else.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by T|tan View Post
    Did they change the whole compressor or just the wheel with the bearing? Usually pag pinalitan yung bearing ng compressor wheel when it is not properly mounted then it can emit noise or the bearing is stil the culprit. Pwede rin kasi na yung tension ng belt. The casa should know that. Otherwise it might be something else.
    Yung buong compressor naman. They actually showed me my old one afterwards but hindi nila binalik sa akin kasi warranty claim daw. but then again, pwede rin naman for show lang yun. anyway so far so good naman ever since

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I bought a pre-owned 2013 Theta II Premium last October. It had only 1,400 kms. on the odometer and luckily just a few scratches. However it was left outside by the previous owner for a long time (8 months) w/c left lot of watermarks and scaling so I had to spend 3 days detailing it myself. I washed and clayed it twice then polished it thoroughly. I'm thinking maybe a coat of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant or Optimim Opticoat permanent paint coating as soon as I have the scratches retouched. Will try to upload pics when i get the chance. Hope to upgrade the stock speakers to something that can improve SQ. I don't need expensive gears, just better than stock.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    First time ko magpa change oil outside the casa since out of warranty na yung unit. Used around 4.2 liters lang talaga ang Sonata 2.4?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    How are your Sonatas doing? Any major problems? Recalls? Looking at a pre owned one

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Due for replacement na ang aircon compressor ng Sonata. Nag babawas ng freon and na leak test na lahat ng pwede ma leak test na parts. How much kaya compressor?