New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    pansin ko lang. for me, parang mas maganda design nung rims ng base model than yung 1.6.
    Hindi lang ikaw nakapansin pare.

Kung hindi lang steel rims yung sa GL eh. Mas type ko pa yun..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Hindi lang ikaw nakapansin pare.

Kung hindi lang steel rims yung sa GL eh. Mas type ko pa yun..
    ako din e. kung pwede 15s would be OK sana..

kung sub-600 nga base model nyan e. baka maraming magiging taxi nyan.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post

bakit kaya di pa nila ginawang projector ang headlight mas maganda siguro siya hehehe
    PHDM na ba to? Parang ang chubby pala ng mukha hehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Sana nga totoo na less than 600K but i doubt. But if it's true, imagine how stupid those people who would buy the 1.4L Kia Rio at 695K for MT 745K for AT. That would make it a steal. However on second thought, if Hyundai is dead serious of capturing the Toyota Vios market, that pricing has to push thru. The Vios J is now at 600K but now comes with all power features except mirrors, drivers airbag and a 2DIN CD/MP3 stereo.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    So the Accent 1.4 MT costs less than P600K, in other words it will be priced the same as or close to the baby Hyundai i10?
    Hmmm... time to completely kill their own i10 sales?
    i10 1.2 GLS MT P538K
    i10 1.2 GLS AT P578K

On the bright side, pricing the Accent 1.4 MT below P600K will make it a favorite among taxi operators (tired of riding the same types of old taxis, a new one would be welcome).
    Since its below P600K(?) this also means it will be roughly P100K+ cheaper than the outgoing Accent CRDi and Kia Rio 1.4 MT.
    I think baka di muna patulan ng mga taxi operators ang 1.4 Liter GL na Accent dahil baka akala nila kasing lakas sa gasolina to ng Kia Rio..Kaya nga ang Enriquez group ng taxis eh di na masyadong ginagamit ang mga Kia Rio nila at nagshift nalang sa Hyundai Accent CRDI.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010

ngek di naman pala ganun kaganda. tama nga si dragon21 that this should be priced like the Kia rios.

it's just a tipid meals car. my hyundai tastes are far better than that. it screams budget car all over.

if Hyundai prices their gasoline accent at par with the vios and city, better say goodbye to market share, bec. they wont get it.

the city looks better than this. it however looks better than the vios pero vios is like the safest you can never go wrong vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    You answered your own question, cause its OLD!!! Nabawi na yung cost nyan and old technology is cheaper. A new car has a lot of research cost that need to be recovered kaya mas mataas preyso nyan. And this new Accent has way more technology than the old Lancer... Safety will also be better cause of the new design and construction... There is no MODERN high end sub compact that sells in the P600K range... Honda City, Jazz, Toyota Vios, Mazda 2, Ford Fiesta non of their high end models sell for P600K range... Mitsubishi just does not have a real subcompact to sell here kaya they use an old car to fill the gap...
    *tidus, magkano stocks mo sa Hyundai ngaun

8. Join Date
    May 2010

grabe naman yan..!! hahaha!!

ganda ng itsura....

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    maganda o pangit o budget car but at least hyundai gives other manufacturers the shaking to push their designs farther and better

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    *tidus, magkano stocks mo sa Hyundai ngaun
    In don't own Hyundai stocks pero its KRW174,500 a share...

2011 Hyundai Accent/Verna Full Model Change