New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    ser dito di uso ang diesel.... dalwang makina lang dito 1.4li and 1.6li CVVT.
    Southern China, in one of the dealerships around here.
    hahaha!! asa china pala kayo sir....sorry hehe...

Lumukso kasi ang pwet ko nung nakita kong nakapag test drive na kayo haha!...baka kahit sabihin nyong Hyundai Apparri yung pinagtestingan nyong casa dayuhin ko pa haha!

So how was the feel sir? is the Cvvt engine responsive? tingin nyo kayang tapatan ang fiesta?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    ^ Subaru din naman, diba?
    Yeah that's why its a gas guzzler...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    hahaha!! asa china pala kayo sir....sorry hehe...

Lumukso kasi ang pwet ko nung nakita kong nakapag test drive na kayo haha!...baka kahit sabihin nyong Hyundai Apparri yung pinagtestingan nyong casa dayuhin ko pa haha!

So how was the feel sir? is the Cvvt engine responsive? tingin nyo kayang tapatan ang fiesta?
    feel? i think medyo tutuo yung sinasabi nila na more comprehensive use of high-tensile strength steel. medyo solid nga takbo nya compared to previous accent. the 1.6CVVT also felt adequate in city driving its got 124hp ata, the dealer won't allow me to run it thru the hiway. anyway the kickdown of the (lowly ) 4A/T was also immediate and i think its matched well with the engine... over-all, engine felt a bit more torquey than the L15A of VTEC Jazz. and almost same as the older PH16A (fm. the ESi, it was rated at 120hp). It should be fine in the city and Moderate hiway speeds. for sure it doesn't have the grunt of the torque monster CRDi....but at least its lower maintenance dba?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sorry double post....
    Last edited by aargh; October 12th, 2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: double post

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    feel? i think medyo tutuo yung sinasabi nila na more comprehensive use of high-tensile strength steel. medyo solid nga takbo nya compared to previous accent. the 1.6CVVT also felt adequate in city driving its got 124hp ata, the dealer won't allow me to run it thru the hiway. anyway the kickdown of the (lowly ) 4A/T was also immediate and i think its matched well with the engine... over-all, engine felt a bit more torquey than the L15A of VTEC Jazz. and almost same as the older PH16A (fm. the ESi, it was rated at 120hp). It should be fine in the city and Moderate hiway speeds. for sure it doesn't have the grunt of the torque monster CRDi....but at least its lower maintenance dba?
    Parang all new cars have been using the high-tensile strength steel... the fiesta also has. which makes it feel big and sturdy... i read somewhere na hyundai na may pinakamataas na hp sa small engines a, especially yung gdi...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    so kailan nga po ang debut ng new accent dito sa pinas?? drooling

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zner2525 View Post
    so kailan nga po ang debut ng new accent dito sa pinas?? drooling
    Either end of the yr or early 2011...abangan mo rin yung Kia Rio
    http://www.accentplanet.org/2010/10/...ost-naked.html

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Either end of the yr or early 2011...abangan mo rin yung Kia Rio
    http://www.accentplanet.org/2010/10/...ost-naked.html
    looking forward to it.. gagawin parin kayang taxi yung accent? or yung rio?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mukha siyang minimized Sonata.

Anyways, mas mukha siyang elegant kaysa sa ngayon.

Sana sakto lang presyo niya, maganda yan eh, pati engine ... mabilis, diba SG ? :naughty2: Hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Mukha siyang minimized Sonata.

Anyways, mas mukha siyang elegant kaysa sa ngayon.

Sana sakto lang presyo niya, maganda yan eh, pati engine ... mabilis, diba SG ? :naughty2: Hehehe.
    Oo nga eh. 1.5 or 1.6 Liter CRDi R eVGT ang next engine nito. Nyahahaha

Ilan HP? 140? :clap: Siguradong yari ang mga naka K20 na FD dito.

2011 Hyundai Accent/Verna Full Model Change