New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 156 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi mga sirs! Nakaka head turn nga ang bagong ACCENT!
    I am more of a hatchback fan kaya ang target ko eversince is FIESTA, pero upon checking out the new ACCENT I "might" consider buying a sedan.
    Sorry po, haven't back read pero may plans po bang magrelease ng 1.4MT with full safety features(ABS, Airbags)? masyado kse basic (pang taxi kuno) ung entry level and safety is essential when I buy a car, but masyado mahal ung 1.6(?) nila.. sana meron =)
    Please show me the link po, pero musta naman po ung service ng Hyundai? I hope ok naman, lalo na ngayong malakas ang benta nila

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Alam ko at this time dalawa lang talaga a 1.4L and a 1.6L... I was also thinking that they should introduce a mid spec model... Maybe a 1.4L with an automatic with safety features... Or a 1.6L with a manual without the blings...

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    From what I read from our fellow tsikoteers it seems that the said gap is supposed to filled by the Diesel Variant or the Hatchback Version of the Accent this coming summer (someone correct me if I'm wrong). But everything is still speculation at this moment. I suggest that we wait for a while before we spend our hard earned money. Who knows a better variant might be released by HARI that would fit your budget.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    A diesel cannot fill the gap its going to be more expensive than the petrol for sure (assuming same safety and convinience fatures and blings)... As for the hatchback again assuming same features it will be priced the same as a sedan probably even higher cause hatchbacks kinda have a more premium (read: enthusiasts and hardcore) feel to it over a sedan...

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    I'm thinking that HARI might use the same way of thinking to fill in the gap, introduce a hatch back variant that would have a "premium" over the the sedan i.e. a 1.4 MT/AT hatchback (with or without the added safety, convenience, blings), or go with a 1.5 MT diesel (with less safety, convenience, blings) than the TOTL variant. Although, they might just downgrade the existing 1.6 AT or upgrade the 1.4MT to fill the gap . I think that price is gap is there for the introduction of the a new variant (just my own speculation ).

I'm getting dizzy from reading my post .

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    There will be a 1.4 A/T available..

SOON!

With 14" alloy wheels, Keyless entry with Theft-Alarm, ABS with EBD, Driver SRS Airbag and steering wheel tilt adjustment.
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; February 8th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Saw one earlier on display at Sta Lucia Grand East Mall....all i can say is....Happy Valentine's day!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    meron pala doon. i went there but sa labas lang ako.hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If you guys are in the QC area laging meron sa Trinoma. Naka tambay lang duon yung silver 1.6L Blue ng Hyundai Quezon Ave...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    There will be a 1.4 A/T available..

SOON!

With 14" alloy wheels, Keyless entry with Theft-Alarm, ABS with EBD, Driver SRS Airbag and steering wheel tilt adjustment.
    Brod,

Clue naman dyan - how soon?

... Am considering this by July....

Aabot ba?

PM na lang if secret pa , he he

Thanks!