New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 135 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1559
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    CS20 lang sa sides at rear tapos CS35 sa harap, dapat buo yung tint sa windshield.
    Noted lahat ito sir, salamat...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Matagal na ako naghahanap ng dealer na pwedeng mag test drive ng Accent. Sa MIAS lang pala napadpad...

Anyway I test drive the 1.6L Blue and forgive me for comparing this a lot with the Fiesta because that is what I drove to the MIAS so halos back to back test drive so to speak.

First impression pagka upo. Great seats, perfect fit for me. The interior materials are also great for this class of car. The materials are better than the Fiesta and maybe even better than the City? I forgot, medyo matagal na ako di nakaka drive ng City... The space was good for this class of car and IMO its more spacious than the Fiesta but if I can recall not as spacious as the City...

Engine wise its ok, I would say the Accent and the Fiesta has the same "hatak" but the Fiesta shifts smoother as the 4 speed automatic has some shift shock noticeable (typical of an automatic).

Suspension ok naman, hindi naman matagtag mas matagtag pa nga ang Fiesta Sport (pero sabi ng iba yung Sport mas matagtag talaga by nature compared to the regular Fiesta), noise insulation was good din. Aircon was good and it was automatic climate control which gives it a more higher spec feel.

Now where IMO the Accent is lacking is the steering. Parang Vios/Yaris yung feel, its numb and not as precise as the competition from Ford (well Euro eh so ganun talaga steering nila).

Overall I think its a very good valued car. The best buy for a practical need. I would go look elsewhere though if you are looking for a fun to drive car...

My 2 cents!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Wala po bang balita kung makakarating sa PI ang Hyundai Verna?? TIA

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsoriano View Post
    Wala po bang balita kung makakarating sa PI ang Hyundai Verna?? TIA
    VERNA = ACCENT. Kinda like Fit = Jazz or Vitz = Yaris

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by andretti View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion Sir, I was thinking the same thing kaso, in case I may need to use their insurance for claims I think I still need to go there and another thing is when I need to get my plates and for numerous extensions stabs on the non plate availability, anyways salamat po, I will figure it all out depende sa bait ng SA.

This thread is really very helpful for car buyers and lurkers.

IMHO just in case you got a free insurance with them that does mean na sa kanila mo dadalhin ang unit mo for repair? Insurance company have their own accredit shop around the country na mas malapit sa lugar mo. Regarding plates, you don't have to go there just to get your plates, you can also arrange with them to just simply send it to you via LBC. Bakit ko alam? Kasi my unit came from E Rod but I reside in Western Visayas

I don't have problem with it naman as of the moment

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by andretti View Post
    Yun nga Sir, sa akin naman 9800 ang presyo nila sa LTO. Sir if I may ask can you PM me ng mga CASA na free ang LTO, kung may Manila mas ok, ang layo kasi ng Dasma.
    Sir, Alabang lang pala yung nag quote sa company namin ng free LTO. But Others like Shaw and Otis, 7k+ LTO nila.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Good day po mga sir, Matagal napo akong sumusubaybay sa thread na ito. Nasa ibang bansa po ako ngayon at pauwi napo this 1st week of May. Gusto ko pong kumuha ng Accent 1.4 AT kung mayrong makapagbigay ng best offer na SA. BTW mandaluyong po ang area ko po. TIA....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    i just got my accent 1.4 m/t bronze last week...i love the color...nauwi ako sa manual bcoz pf availability ng unit..medyo ngmamadali kasi ako mgpalit ng sasakyan..un lng medyo dami features ang nawala sa m/t compare to a/t...IM PLANNING TO CHANGE THE WHEELS WITH 17inch MAGS...ANY COMMENT AND SUGGESTION?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bentenueve View Post
    i just got my accent 1.4 m/t bronze last week...i love the color...nauwi ako sa manual bcoz pf availability ng unit..medyo ngmamadali kasi ako mgpalit ng sasakyan..un lng medyo dami features ang nawala sa m/t compare to a/t...IM PLANNING TO CHANGE THE WHEELS WITH 17inch MAGS...ANY COMMENT AND SUGGESTION?
    malamang mavoid waranty mo nyan sa me suspension. sayang 5 years din yun.. yung vios namin pinalitan ko yung mags 17's pagkatapos makalbo yung stock. ride is tolerable pero after 40Tkms ramdam talaga parang tunog laspag na dun sa me suspension. I wonder kung dun sa Vios XX limited/S e ganun yung size and tire dimensions na ginaya ko.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bentenueve View Post
    Maganda yan sir. May nasundan ako na ganyan ang ginawa. Regarding warranty kailangan wag mo ibenta ang original na wheels. Kabit mo ulit ang orig na wheels when it's time for warranty PMS.

Syempre medyo pudpurin mo rin muna ang orig na rubber para may ebedinsya na talagang ginamit. Odd naman na 20K KM ang odo then ang rubber ay parang brand new Kung pwede pagamit sa other car kung possible.