New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 156 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1559
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    We were already about to get an Innova E last week... then saw one of this in Katipunan. I took a look at the Hyundai Pasig showroom. Then I thought perhaps the Innova can wait till next time!! hehe

Hyundai's SA was very accommodating and fast as well. He was able to pull this off in a 2-day transaction. (I can give this SA's contact details if anyone's interested.) I was actually surprised to see that the 1.4 A/T seems to carry a lot of features considering its price tag. 108hps, semi-matic tranny, airbag, 60/40 rear seats, power windows,doors, mirros, the very usefull trip computer which I couldn't stop fiddling with, and the HU's aux, usb and sd card feature.

I got it last Thursday,
    Went to Baguio Friday,
    was back in Manila by Saturday,
    and then celebrated the fiesta in Bustos, Bulacan by Sunday.
    805 kms in 3 days. Hehe!

Performance-wise, going up Marcos Highway was a breeze and overtaking a few trucks and buses were thrilling especially with the semi-matic tranny. Gear shifts are smooth and from my computation, I did about 14.5kms/liter.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    EDIT : Wrong post. Nyahahaha.

*SG : Mas torquey yung CRDi diba ?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    EDIT : Wrong post. Nyahahaha.

*SG : Mas torquey yung CRDi diba ?
    Yep. At all times

Dapat yung post eh para dun sa R8 V10 spyder?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir bright_lights pa post naman po ng interior lalo na yung console. thanks po.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Only Hyundai sa garage ah

Ganda nung Camry ;)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bright_lights View Post
    We were already about to get an Innova E last week... then saw one of this in Katipunan. I took a look at the Hyundai Pasig showroom. Then I thought perhaps the Innova can wait till next time!! hehe

Hyundai's SA was very accommodating and fast as well. He was able to pull this off in a 2-day transaction. (I can give this SA's contact details if anyone's interested.) I was actually surprised to see that the 1.4 A/T seems to carry a lot of features considering its price tag. 108hps, semi-matic tranny, airbag, 60/40 rear seats, power windows,doors, mirros, the very usefull trip computer which I couldn't stop fiddling with, and the HU's aux, usb and sd card feature.

I got it last Thursday,
    Went to Baguio Friday,
    was back in Manila by Saturday,
    and then celebrated the fiesta in Bustos, Bulacan by Sunday.
    805 kms in 3 days. Hehe!

Performance-wise, going up Marcos Highway was a breeze and overtaking a few trucks and buses were thrilling especially with the semi-matic tranny. Gear shifts are smooth and from my computation, I did about 14.5kms/liter.

san yan bahay parang haunted house ah

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mrouter View Post
    sir bright_lights pa post naman po ng interior lalo na yung console. thanks po.

+1

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    1.4 A/T

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^FTW yung 1.4A/T trim.... consumption and feature wise...the vios' 1.3e is in for one heck of a sales fight.... and well of course not to forget, "the others"...

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    nice ride sir congrats, baka matagalan ulit na may mabati tayong congrats dito!