New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 93 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pasaway777 View Post
    congrats sa mga naka bagong accent!

paki post naman yun pic ng bronze pls! tnx!

finally saw one in the flesh! 1.4AT* 688k

sa mga nagsasabi na mas maganda ang interior ng katapat netong honda city 13.AT
    you are wrong! ano naman kinaganda ng hard plastic sa soft material?

interior of the accent is definitely better. made of much more upscale material than the one found in the city! yun 688k 1.4AT ha!

alam ng mga bumili ng accent yan! sa mga bumile ng accent pls give a short review
    or comparison man lng. thx!

seat is also definitely much comfortable in the accent than in the city

and the guages! not as cheap as the one found in the city. masarap tignan
    cooooollllll di gaya ng nasa city kakailang redish or amber.

and the butt! it is big and curvy very ***y! kahit di na lagyan ng bodykit and lapad na kasi. ang butt ng city does not draw that much emotion with its all-straight-line finish.

the build quality is also better in the accent. katukin nyo yun pillars or sides when you open the door and you will hear the sound of its solidity just like in my old 90's car. also try nyo katukin yon sa city grabe parang lata---that pillar or frame is supposed to be hard not sounding thinny.

and the outside panalo talaga! iba when you see it actual than sa pics.

very mean looking. manipis kasi tignan sa pic yun harapan eh.

para sakin wala panalo honda city 1.3s AT dito.

buti nalang hindi pa ako nakakabili ng honda

Congrats!

Post kayo pics new owners pls! thnx
    hehe, agree sa lahat ser! proud owner here ng 1.4L red Accent!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i think the auto manual is the same for the 1.4 and the 1.6li. looks the same. brochure and hyundai dealers say so. i based my fuel consumption figures from the on board trip computer...another cool feature. fuel economy could even be better, but ive an admittedly heavy right foot eh (cant help it)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nako on board computer, you should do a manual computation... Not sure how accurate the Accent's fuel computer is...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    more or less same ang fuel economy nya with its competitors

I wonder pano nagawa yung 19 km/liter dun sa 1.6 liter A/T

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Also I want to know. But wait .. 1.6 is "BLUE" package one feature that contribute to a good fuel economy, baka lang.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    more or less same ang fuel economy nya with its competitors

I wonder pano nagawa yung 19 km/liter dun sa 1.6 liter A/T
    sir ganito din nagrelect sa gauge ko one time.. 19.5km/l.. how can we accurately compute its km/l?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Wow, OK pala tong 1.4A/T ah. Please post some pics naman both exterior and interior so we can admire your new ride as well. Yung transmission ba niya yung 4 speed A/T with H-Matic found in the 1.6L Accent Blue?
    Malamang?

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Nako on board computer, you should do a manual computation... Not sure how accurate the Accent's fuel computer is...
    Sa Tucson accurate naman. 0.1 to 0.3km/L lang ang difference sa actual.

Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Also I want to know. But wait .. 1.6 is "BLUE" package one feature that contribute to a good fuel economy, baka lang.
    Yung Blue technology mismo sir.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by torresmd View Post
    just came from tagaytay. 4 passengers with loaded trunk. non-econo driving. 15-17kms / li highway, 8.5-10km/li pure city. kayang-kaya highlands incline, smooth shock-free shifting..may sport mode pa..btw, 1.4at, black with a ***y back
    post naman ng pictures dyan sir

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Malamang?
    Sorry ha, hindi pa nakakakita eh. They could have removed the manual shift override to cut costs for all I know.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by torresmd View Post
    just came from tagaytay. 4 passengers with loaded trunk. non-econo driving. 15-17kms / li highway, 8.5-10km/li pure city. kayang-kaya highlands incline, smooth shock-free shifting..may sport mode pa..btw, 1.4at, black with a ***y back
    Doc, 4 passengers mo, 1 beside yiu, 3 at the rear? Masikip ba or maluwag pa sa rear if 3 sila? (ano nga pala size nila..hehe) kasya ba 4 sa likod, if bata ang 4th?

Natesting kasi namin 4 kami sa likod ng hinda city (3 adults 1 kid) kasya.. Just wondering if maluwag din sa accent..

Actually family of 4 lang naman kami.. Pero minsan baka may sasabay or sasama so para alam ko lang..hehe... Tnx..