New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 73 of 156 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sana A4A nalang yung ginamit nilang paint for the red accent!

kahit walang passenger airbag... wala naman steering wheel na sasalpukin yung mukha, kaya mas malaki ang space for face-travel pag nagkabangaan...

hehe.

OT: sobrang hirap makipag habulan sa taxi na accent... lalo na pag walang pakialam sa suspension yung driver.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Saw a white one (blue model) up close in Hyundai Marcos Highway and maganda sya in and out and malaki .... di ko nga napansin na accent na pala yon, kala ko sonata kasi sonata yung dating nakalagay don. It could really challenge the vios and city. ... sana manalo ako sa lotto .... hehehe

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The 1.4L base model was in Trinoma again courtesy of Hyundai Quezon Ave./Commonwealth (isa lang may ari nyan, kakatwa nga the SA have Hyundai Quezon Ave. in their uniforms pero mga kotse nila Commonwealth)

Looking at the pics, its actually quite good! Not as bare-looking as I'd thought. I'd still pick this over the Vios J. It is, at least, not as bare. And I actually find the design of the hub caps rather attractive. For me, airbags aren't really important. All the cars that I have ever driven do not have them. We have lived through so long with cars that do not have airbags, why do we suddenly become so scared of driving a car without one? If there is one supplementary safety feature I would like to be present in a car I drive, it'd be ABS and not airbags. I'm really looking forward as to what the 1.4A/T and CRDi will be like.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    ^In the end, Vios 1.3J will still cost less to purchase bec. of further discounts of at more or less Php 15K.
    its has further discounts, because its an old model, but facelifted. Accent is the newest model and the price difference is not bad at all. This will be a hit car.

Quote Originally Posted by Warblade77 View Post
    I've driven my sis-inlaw's A/T sentra a few times and I have to admit its really a breeze driving an A/T car. There was one time that I stepped on the brake with my left foot and held the stick (mistaken the brake for a clutch.. )
    And you have a point lalo na kung ang bibilin ko is a car that I would use everyday during rush hours. Ang tanong po ngayon is, does the A/T car requires special care and mas mahal po ba i-maintain because of the fluids etc? Maybe if there's already a thread for this query, please please lead me and the other curious readers out there... Kasi P688k is very tempting for an A/T

I hope my wife wont read this.. she wants an A/T kse..

OT: I've disabled my FS nung na addict nako sa FB
    Automatic is cheaper to maintain, change ATF lang. Manuals, ang dami pwede gawin, adjust clutch, adjust bearing, clutch slippage, change fluid. If well taken cared of, automatic will last longer than manual.

yes, you cannot push start automatic. regarding accelerations, its a tad bit slower than MT, but not a big deal. nowadays, meron na manumatic, so almost the same feel...again..almost.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Looking at the pics, its actually quite good! Not as bare-looking as I'd thought. I'd still pick this over the Vios J. It is, at least, not as bare. And I actually find the design of the hub caps rather attractive. For me, airbags aren't really important. All the cars that I have ever driven do not have them. We have lived through so long with cars that do not have airbags, why do we suddenly become so scared of driving a car without one? If there is one supplementary safety feature I would like to be present in a car I drive, it'd be ABS and not airbags. I'm really looking forward as to what the 1.4A/T and CRDi will be like.
    Sir huwag naman sana kayo maaksidente hehe. Having been face to face with an airbag I'm happy that I still have a full set of teeth. There may come a time when you have no choice but to run into something and you'll thank yourself for spending extra for the airbags. Mahal din ang full set of implants hehe.

*Warblade
    Another thing about A/T vs M/T, there is some power loss in the A/T. We've seen this on the dyno. Kaya important na powerful enough yung engine for the A/T. And yung sabi ni tidus about gearing is important as well. Low powered engines don't do well with an A/T, I've seen this on the Crosswind and the 1.3 City. I wonder how the 1.4 A/T Accent will perform.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

*Warblade
    Another thing about A/T vs M/T, there is some power loss in the A/T. We've seen this on the dyno. Kaya important na powerful enough yung engine for the A/T. And yung sabi ni tidus about gearing is important as well. Low powered engines don't do well with an A/T, I've seen this on the Crosswind and the 1.3 City. I wonder how the 1.4 A/T Accent will perform.
    is 1.4 engine powerful enough na kaya for AT? Kaya nga muntik na akong mapabili ng Sentra 1.3 AT sobrang bagsak presyo last month, buti na lang i researched dito sa tsikot, heavy body pala sya (which i thought was ok nga kasi its roomier than subcompacts) pero 1.3 engine lang.. Mahirapan daw engine and poor FC pa...

Boss, what about climbing power ng AT and w 1.4 engine lang? Kaya ba umakyat sa kennon rd papuntang baguio?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Wala naman problema kung maraming variants. Ang Tucson meron 7 variants. Meron at meron talagang hindi bebenta sa dami ng variant. Pero wala naman problema dun.

688K would be the final price. Yung pinost ko lang ang additional features from the GL M/T entry model. Wala nang iba, kung meron pa, update ko lang kayo.

Sana by next batch of shipment kasama na 'to.

Ito mga possible na maging variants ng Accent:

Sedan:
    1.4 GL M/T entry model
    1.4 GL A/T
    1.6 GLS-Blue A/T
    1.5 GL CRDi M/T
    1.5 GLS CRDi A/T

Hatch:
    1.4 GL M/T entry model
    1.6 GLS-Blue A/T
    1.5 GL CRDi M/T
    1.5 GLS CRDi A/T

A total of 9 variants. Kung ako, pipiliin ko yung hatch CRDi A/T
    HOLY COW! 688K for a 1.4 A/T?! :shocked:Huhuhu.. sanan nag hintay na lang ako.. kakabili ko lang ng 1.3 GX na sentra.. si ermat kasi, an excite sa promo nila.. OT: But we do have a 1st gen tucson, kaka 1 year lang.. and i agree that hyudai's technology is just getting better and better..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleryner View Post
    is 1.4 engine powerful enough na kaya for AT? Kaya nga muntik na akong mapabili ng Sentra 1.3 AT sobrang bagsak presyo last month, buti na lang i researched dito sa tsikot, heavy body pala sya (which i thought was ok nga kasi its roomier than subcompacts) pero 1.3 engine lang.. Mahirapan daw engine and poor FC pa...

Boss, what about climbing power ng AT and w 1.4 engine lang? Kaya ba umakyat sa kennon rd papuntang baguio?

may 1.3 Jazz/City at Vios naman na A/T.. oks lang yan

actually medyo mataas nga hp/torque rating ng 1.4 ng accent, compared sa iba.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Lalabas ba yung hatch dito? Now na pinakita na yung new Kia rio hatch, parang mas type ko na Kia. Presyo na Lang ang problem.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hay ang tagal naman ilabas ng Accent hatch... Parang eto talaga tatapat sa space ng Jazz. Kailan kaya lalabas tong hatch na accent