New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 71 of 156 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Not everyone has the budget for the 1.6L, so some people are eyeing the 1.4L even if its bare... Actually good price na nga eh lower than the Vios J...
    un lang.. not everyone can afford ung 1.6 nila..

lower than VIOS J siya.. pero kung wala siyang safety feature..

i rather buy VIOS J than 1.4 ACCENT BLUE..

kasi ung VIOS J may airbag
    Last edited by Bryan:); February 11th, 2011 at 04:21 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^In the end, Vios 1.3J will still cost less to purchase bec. of further discounts of at more or less Php 15K.
    Last edited by number001; February 11th, 2011 at 04:21 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    *Wrablade77

in my opinion, masarap ang AT in some way.. kasi wala kang clutch.. at hindi hassle pag traffic...

pero iba parin difference ng MT...

mamimiss mo din mag manual, medyo boring kasi ang AT....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ako A/T, DCT, CVT WHY? Try driving at EDSA with a manual (with a third pedal called clutch) at 6PM during weekdays (Fridays are perfect)... And after doing that you now know WHY?

actually this is the reason (and then some) kaya AT na yung inaantay naming oto... kapag umuuwi kame sa San Fernando pag pabalik na and dumaan sa EDSA, ayan na, tapos taga South Metro pa kami so SLEX then Alabang-Zapote road so ... kamusta naman... kaming mag aama pa e merong gout...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan:) View Post
    grabe ung base model..

laki ng difference sa 1.6..

para kang bumili ng GL crdi hahahaha!

the difference is ung GL crdi may airbag.. ung 1.4 wala..hahaha
    Pang taxi kasi yan. Pero mas magandang gawing taxi yung CRDI.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    *Wrablade77

Kasi di ka pa nakatikim ng A/T? I swear once you try it for a long period of time ayaw mo na bumalik sa M/T. Its like you Facebook. Who wants to go back to Friendster? Lgrin:
    I've driven my sis-inlaw's A/T sentra a few times and I have to admit its really a breeze driving an A/T car. There was one time that I stepped on the brake with my left foot and held the stick (mistaken the brake for a clutch.. )
    And you have a point lalo na kung ang bibilin ko is a car that I would use everyday during rush hours. Ang tanong po ngayon is, does the A/T car requires special care and mas mahal po ba i-maintain because of the fluids etc? Maybe if there's already a thread for this query, please please lead me and the other curious readers out there... Kasi P688k is very tempting for an A/T

I hope my wife wont read this.. she wants an A/T kse..

OT: I've disabled my FS nung na addict nako sa FB

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblade77 View Post
    I've driven my sis-inlaw's A/T sentra a few times and I have to admit its really a breeze driving an A/T car. There was one time that I stepped on the brake with my left foot and held the stick (mistaken the brake for a clutch.. )
    And you have a point lalo na kung ang bibilin ko is a car that I would use everyday during rush hours. Ang tanong po ngayon is, does the A/T car requires special care and mas mahal po ba i-maintain because of the fluids etc? Maybe if there's already a thread for this query, please please lead me and the other curious readers out there... Kasi P688k is very tempting for an A/T

I hope my wife wont read this.. she wants an A/T kse..

OT: I've disabled my FS nung na addict nako sa FB
    Sa A/T just change the ATF and clean the filter at recommended intervals or earlier. We've had A/T's with 200-300Tkms on them and no sign of wearing out yet. Sa manuals around 70Tkms may nararamdaman na akong slippage sa clutch. Di ko lang alam sa mga compacts, most of our A/Ts are SUVs and pickups.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Not really too much of a diff in maintenance...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    salamat mga bros!
    Good points sige na nga! I will not close my doors sa A/T! (bilis ma convince ah!)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    No ikaw naman bahala eh... We are just saying why we prefer AT/DCT/CVT or any clutch-less transmission over MT...