New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 156 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *tidus1203: parang yung fortuner vs. montero.

maraming fortuner. pero konti lang yung 3.0V D-4D kasi lahat nag Montero 3.2

the 1.4 accent sedan will definitely make a killing. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Korek. Kahit other car manufacturers are using blue to signify fuel efficiency either. In recognition of this color:

Bilib na talaga ako sa Hyundai, especially after reading this:

http://www.greencarreports.com/blog/...ther-carmakers
    Lahat naman ng carmakers are trending towards more efficient cars and engines.

start-stop tech... direct injection... smaller displacement with forced induction... hybrids... electric cars... multi-speed transmissions... etc etc.

what I'm waiting for is a hyundai supercar. yeahmennn

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post

the 1.4 accent sedan will definitely make a killing. hehe

Lahat naman ng carmakers are trending towards more efficient cars and engines.

start-stop tech... direct injection... smaller displacement with forced induction... hybrids... electric cars... multi-speed transmissions... etc etc.
    Agree ako sa 1.4 Accent!

About the other manufacturers naman all of them are preparing for the mandatory US CAFE standard of 35 mpg by 2015. Pero Hyundai's new models are already delivering on this, while the others are still catching up. Kaya bilib ako.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Saw a black accent kanina sa may P.Noval st. Pag biglaang tingin aakalain mo Sonata.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Agree ako sa 1.4 Accent!

About the other manufacturers naman all of them are preparing for the mandatory US CAFE standard of 35 mpg by 2015. Pero Hyundai's new models are already delivering on this, while the others are still catching up. Kaya bilib ako.
    The one thing din kasi that favors Hyundai in the US CAFE ratings is they don't have BIG SUV's and pick up trucks that drag down the CAFE ratings of other manufacturers like Ford, GM and Toyota... They have mammoth pick up trucks and SUV's that are gas guzzlers thus dragging their CAFE ratings. unlike Hyundai who only have crossovers which are more fuel efficient than large SUV's and pick up tricks..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    bago pa kaya walang discount
    Di ba pag bago dapat mas may discount? Introductory price kumbaga. But I guess Hyundai's sales record in the Philippines in 2010 has proven that they have already come a long way from where they were in the 90's -- in short, di na nila kailangan ibagsak ang presyo ng mga sasakyan nila para lang may bumili. Ngayon, mga Pinoy na ang humahabol sa Hyundai.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Saw a black accent kanina sa may P.Noval st. Pag biglaang tingin aakalain mo Sonata.

baka pareho tayo nakita bro....sa fajardo st. ko naman nakita yang black accent na yan....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    saw a silver one traversing congressional avenue...

the profile is really, really nice. I like how it's shaped to appear like it's just a single curve, rather than the usual car shape.

and those side creases are yeahhhmenn.

the rear is ***y too... (better than the fiesta sedan, IMO)

unfortunately, as with the sonata, when viewed head on, it's just too... radical, even for me. Looks like a deep see creature.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    OT: Hindi rin siguro dahil binata pa ako Yung sister ko may 2 kids na, naka CR-V naman.

Usually inuuwi ko rin ng province yung Tucson kasama parents ko at kapatid ko. hehe. Kung may family na siguro, time for Sorento DeLuxe We already had a Montero. Enjoyed the car for few months, tapos di na nakaka enjoy. Yung Santa Fe walang sawa gamitin. Sarap dalahin kahit saan.
    -----------
    BTT: 16" yung mags ng Accent. Hindi 15"
    Ayba! R-eVGT-blooded na kayo. hehe

There's a Red Accent Blue on display at Glorietta 4 right now together with the other brands.
    16" Alloys & Fabric Seats.
    Wala na talaga yung 14" Alloys & Leather (Pardon me if this was mentioned already)

OT: Na-inlove ako dun sa naka-display na White Nissan Teana 250XL. Hehe!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The one thing din kasi that favors Hyundai in the US CAFE ratings is they don't have BIG SUV's and pick up trucks that drag down the CAFE ratings of other manufacturers like Ford, GM and Toyota... They have mammoth pick up trucks and SUV's that are gas guzzlers thus dragging their CAFE ratings. unlike Hyundai who only have crossovers which are more fuel efficient than large SUV's and pick up tricks..
    Good point, tidus!

Sana DOE will update their Fuel Economy Run for cars in the Philippine market. 2009 pa ata yung last run. I'd be curious to know the rating of this Accent

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Ang daming older model Hyundai Accent taxis. Kung tumagal mga yun then tunay na upped quality ng Hyundai.

Panalo sila sa Sonata, Starex, Tucson and possibly this new Accent. Compare mo high end models ng compact sedans, medyo ok nga ang Accent sa presyo. Quality? Time will tell.

For now the Accent is ***ier, sleeker and more interesting then the Fiesta, Jazz , Vios and City (sana me bagong models na Vios na at City).

But I'd rather buy the new Ford Ranger