New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 156 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by torresmd View Post
    anyone seen the bronze variant already? saw white, silver, red and black,,,but no bronze in sight no cash discount. 5 dealerships ive spoken to can only go as far as free lto reg aside from mat, seat cover and tint,,,thats it
    YGPM sir.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Pero to be honest di ako bilib sa Accent hatchback, ginaya kasi yung Fiesta sa side view (look at the C pillar windows same shape as the Fiesta and the lines) and the back is an ugly, its an i30 look-alike...
    If the Accent HB is bigger than the Fiesta HB at CRDi pa, I'm afraid the fiesta's over for Ford :bye2:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    YGPM sir.
    thanks starex gold sana mag push through

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    bago pa kaya walang discount

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Saw the Accent Blue in Trinoma...

Some comments, the interiors look good real classy stuff... Yeah I notice merong hands free na din itong Accent pero recieve lang di pwede handsfree dialing and contacts like or voice control on the headunit like sa Fiesta...

In terms of space its definitely near the top, talo lang sya sa Honda City IMO. The rear is sufficient for me and its more spacious than the Fiesta or even the Yaris...

Tapos here comes the SA, sir eto na ang bago nating 2011 Accent. Mukang baby Sonata. Sir 15km/L ang fuel consumption natin, matipid na matipid talaga!

Umalis na ako, nakakalbo na ako eh (barbero yung SA). Kalbo na nga eh baka scalp ko na titirahin!

Anyway some pictures...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Dun sa matipid part, alam ko totoo yan pero highway driving.

Nung dinala yung test unit sa Canlubang from Batangas Pier, 19km/L daw ang FC. Thanks to the blue technology..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    so kung 15km/l ang hiway niya, pwede bang iestimate na nasa 10-12km/l ang city ng 2011 accent?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I prefer real Tsikot owners feedback. Kasi mahirap na din mga tests ng mga journalist or ng HARI paminsan daming conditions nya e like off aircon, tapos concentrated driving etc etc

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I prefer real Tsikot owners feedback. Kasi mahirap na din mga tests ng mga journalist or ng HARI paminsan daming conditions nya e like off aircon, tapos concentrated driving etc etc
    +1, should be in real driving conditions like A/C on, 100 to 120 Km/h highway speed. Normal gear shifting, etc.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    If the Accent HB is bigger than the Fiesta HB at CRDi pa, I'm afraid the fiesta's over for Ford :bye2:
    the fiesta hatch is over to begin with. the sedan fiesta looks better and more value for money.

i have seen the fiesta hatch and the hyundai getz sa parking sa glorietta, so little difference in size. it's novelty item overpriced pa if you're just basing it on the i-apple-ness

kung naging start stop engine lang sana 'to

the upcoming accent hatch is not something to hope for kasi malamang yun headlight din nya yan simple lang hindi yun pang-china. so pass sa hatch both of them.