New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Btw, ang baba nga ng upuan sa likod at inclined sya talaga. Parang ganun din sa Tucson I guess.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yes, but a loaded but still value-oriented midrange variant would be nice. Especially if they price it beneath the Vios 1.3E's price. Then no one's going to buy the Vios 1.3E and the Sentra 1.3GX anymore! Hyundai's Accent variants are too extreme, one's high up and fully loaded and the other one is way down there.
    Ano ilalagay mo sa mid variant?

Take note, yung base model all-power na.

Ano ang bare doon? Steel rims?

Madali lang palitan yun.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I'm wondering why they put in only a 4at on the top of the line model, when they have great 6at's on the Tucson, etc.
    Masyado ata malaki transmission ng Tucson eh.

Tsaka baka mas magiging mabagal ang acceleration ng 6-speed A/T

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i agree that the interior of the 1.4 looks well-built and upscale. parang di base unit. easily out-classes competitors in the same price range such as vios j and e, the old sentra gx. may nice features pa like fuel consumption computer, stock stereo with 4speakers and multiple aux input options. all-power din. whew. mukhang sulit talaga. just swap the steel rims to 16's and you have a looker

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    meron na din sa hyudai fort both 1.4 an 1.6 variants

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Quotes from the C! article:

"the Accent is physically smaller than the Honda City only, but larger than every other car in the segment."

"It feels more substantial on the road yet its steering is extremely light, perhaps too light giving up a bit too much feel for convenience. "

"The steering feel may be light, but it is accurate...."

"It also has a huge trunk that maybe the biggest in its class too.."

Hinanap ko pa ang quote ng C! Magazine article ha...

Also saw the 1.6 accent blue today...

I must say medyo disappointed ako sa size ng rear seats.. Kala ko kasi malapit na sa Honda City..

One thing i consider kasi is the size.. While i know its a subcompact, and even if 4 lang kami sa family..(me and my wife, kid, and yaya na laging kasama ), sometimes kasi may sumasabay din or nakikisakay so it would be nice sana if it can seat 4 at the back...

Yung Fiesta and Vios na try namain, 3 lang talaga..
    Yung honda city is i think really the biggest in its class.. We tried 4 kami sa likod..pinasakay ko yung ***y na female SA..hehe kasya kami ..

Yung kia rio i cant recall exactly pero parang roomy din..

So i was expecting new accent is almost as roomy as the City..

But sa tingin ka baka hindi.. Although i only tried with me and the male SA sa likod..pareho kaming medyo di payat so parang 1 na lang kasya sa gitna namin..hehe

Trunk i agree is very roomy.. Although its not as important to me as roomy rear seats..

For those na nakakita na ng model unit.. What do you guys think abt the rear seats? Maybe im mistaken dahil malaki lang ako..hehe

Also they only have the 1.6 blue on display... Sana meron din 1.4 so i could compare..

The only thing i want sana sa 1.4 is the bluetooth and audio controls sa steering... Mas gusto ko yung feature na yun over the airbags, 1.6 rims, etc...hehe. Sana dealer option sya...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post

Madali lang palitan yun.
    As i said above, for me sana may bluetooth and audio controls sa steering.. Yan ang i dont think pwede sa after market?

Quote Originally Posted by torresmd View Post
    i agree that the interior of the 1.4 looks well-built and upscale. parang di base unit. easily out-classes competitors in the same price range such as vios j and e, the old sentra gx. may nice features pa like fuel consumption computer, stock stereo with 4speakers and multiple aux input options. all-power din. whew. mukhang sulit talaga. just swap the steel rims to 16's and you have a looker
    Out of curiosity since i am clueless about rims.. How much will it cost to upgrade it to a decent 16 rims with tires? Yung decent na maporma but not too pricey.. Tapos trade in yung stock 14 rims and tires? Magkano trade in value nila, di ka ba babaratin?

4 speakers lang ba? Kala ko 6.. Or is that sa AT lang...
    Also i read sa reviews and brochure nya with usb input... I looked kanina sa model unit wala akong nakitang usb.. Unless nakatago maigi...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Di na base model kapag nilagyan ng bluetooth at steering wheel audio remote.

Even Toyota Vios 1.3E & City 1.3S doesn't have that feature.

Naisip ko, kung gagawa sila ng mid variant, ito lang pwede ilagay:
    - Fog lamps
    - 14" mags of the Accent GLS-Blue test unit
    - Steering wheel audio remote
    - Body colored side mirrors, door handles and tailgate garnish.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post

Madali lang palitan yun.
    Well... yes, alloys, keyless entry, power locks (why does it lack this when it has power windows and mirrors?) airbags, ABS and, most importantly, an available automatic would be nice. That's pretty much what makes up the 1.3E Vios, right

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *SG
    Oo nga no. Nakalimutan kong subcompact pa rin itong Accent. Sa laki naman kasi parang swak pa rin yung tranny ng Tucson. Small engine small tranny. EPS din ba ito? Yung sa Vios di mo halos maramdaman grip sa harap.