New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1710
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnathaniel View Post
    Resolve na siguro ang knocking issue. Wala na nagcomplain sa thread na to ngayong 2014. Resolve na nga ba?
    Probably as the newer models have had their engines changed to 1.2 or diesels. The 1.4 owners went quiet, probably just accepted the fact that the engine noise will probably be there for the entire lifespan of their units (myself included), with lots of ways to lessen it, but none to eliminate.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnathaniel View Post
    Resolve na siguro ang knocking issue. Wala na nagcomplain sa thread na to ngayong 2014. Resolve na nga ba?
    Caltex and Shell lang naman ang solusyon dyan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Nanyare na sa akin nung isang araw ko lang na experience sa hyundai accent 1.4 2011 manual ko, after pms ganun pa rin ang tunog nya, para kang may roleta sa engine mo, obserbahan ko lang raw muna kc automatik naman sya nag aadjust ang valve pag ganun pa rin balik ko raw sa knila

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Guys ang latest news sa car ko. My car was blown up! Basag ang block mula oil filter at kita na rod sa laki ng biak. ****** inang hyundai yan hugas kamay sila na hindi raw nila papayagan ilabas ang kotse pag may knocking. Ang mali ko naniwala ako sa verbal agreement na titino sya! Wala talagang kwenta ang hyundai specially yang hyundai shaw!! Alam lang mag change oil ulul!!!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alfie_marc View Post
    Guys ang latest news sa car ko. My car was blown up! Basag ang block mula oil filter at kita na rod sa laki ng biak. ****** inang hyundai yan hugas kamay sila na hindi raw nila papayagan ilabas ang kotse pag may knocking. Ang mali ko naniwala ako sa verbal agreement na titino sya! Wala talagang kwenta ang hyundai specially yang hyundai shaw!! Alam lang mag change oil ulul!!!
    Fudge! Wow! Is this a possibility to all batches affected by the knock? Pa-share naman pics ng biyak paps. Walastik masakit-sakit na pagawaan to kung sakali.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

why don't you guys band together and collectively accuse hyundai of defective product? if someone in authority sees so many similar cars suffering from the same catastrophic problem, someone in authority will take notice and do something...
    you will probably get a more favorable response as a group, compared to individually cursing the dealer..

and if and when the case goes to court, you will be in a better position to win..

just a suggestion, from an un-interested party.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Hello mga sir sorry if dito ako mg post d pa kc ako pede gmwa ng bagong thread

mag tatanong lng sana ako if san mura mgpagawa ng ganitong damage? around pasig?

damages.jpg

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jjanio18 View Post

mag tatanong lng sana ako if san mura mgpagawa ng ganitong damage? around pasig?

damages.jpg
    depends on what type of repair you are willing to settle for.
    there's the "pukpok, masilya, at pintahan lang yung damaged part".
    then there's the "paint the entire door panel". also the adjacent panel(s).
    you can get by with as little as 2-3K for the former... even less if your pintor/latero is your best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by jjanio18 View Post

damages.jpg
    depends on what type of repair you are willing to settle for.
    there's the "pukpok, masilya, at pintahan lang yung damaged part".
    then there's the "paint the entire door panel". also the adjacent panel(s).
    you can get by with as little as 2-3K for the former... even less if your pintor/latero is your best friend.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    So how's your accent now? Mine (1.4 AT) is at 50k already. It has been out of casa since 2nd yr (I think, forgot seems like ages), just doing oil change at 2K a pop every 5kms (every 6 months). No engine wash done since day 1. No major repairs but 4 tires been replaced already. Aircon still very cold and has not received any cleaning at all. No noticeable change in power. My shocks are still soft (I failed to get it replaced during the 1st year warranty).

I still hear the engine knock every now and then. I drive aggressively most of the time due to my work time (5am) so that might have helped. Gas is always Shell Fuelsave.

BTW, re: shocks, do you guys know of a replacement for it that is stiffer than stock?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

but what is the cause of that engine knock?

at alfie_marc... dalhin mo na sana sa DTI ang kaso mo. mukhang walang makakamit yan kahit i-post mo sa lahat ng threads dito..
    we are just audience.. we are not the decision-makers of hyundai.

2011 Accent AT - Engine Knock!