New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 796 of 808 FirstFirst ... 696746786792793794795796797798799800806 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 8071
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Back to osram nightbreakers for now, it is rainy season afterall.

Re leds, may cutoff up to about 10-12 meters and quite good illumination then for some reason the beam fades quite fast.Parang multo. You can see pedestrians tapos pag nasa mga 20+ meters mawawala sila

Must be the reflector.
    my guess is,
    "it's not the bulbs. it's our all-too-human eyes."

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my guess is,
    "it's not the bulbs. it's our all-too-human eyes."
    You are making obvious the answer i have been trying to avoid.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Back to osram nightbreakers for now, it is rainy season afterall.

Re leds, may cutoff up to about 10-12 meters and quite good illumination then for some reason the beam fades quite fast.Parang multo. You can see pedestrians tapos pag nasa mga 20+ meters mawawala sila

Must be the reflector.
    You can probably turn on your high beam lights for contrast...

In my case, I had them changed to yellow...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got the shipment from Lazada 2 days ago for power sockets. Installed 1 each on the C pillars. Di na magaagawan sa 2 meter usb cable mga chikiting pag long drive

Sorry can't post pic, something wrong with my tsikot. Basta dun siya sa C pillar, yung plastic moulding na between upper and lower, madaling tangalin may 4 lang na clips. Just peel off the rubber seal on the door then pull. Then you can use a circular saw/hole saw to cut the hole. Pwede din yung drill bit for door lock bolt pero need to make bigger. Then wire it up to the fuse box and connect with fuse tap.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Got the shipment from Lazada 2 days ago for power sockets. Installed 1 each on the C pillars. Di na magaagawan sa 2 meter usb cable mga chikiting pag long drive

Sorry can't post pic, something wrong with my tsikot. Basta dun siya sa C pillar, yung plastic moulding na between upper and lower, madaling tangalin may 4 lang na clips. Just peel off the rubber seal on the door then pull. Then you can use a circular saw/hole saw to cut the hole. Pwede din yung drill bit for door lock bolt pero need to make bigger. Then wire it up to the fuse box and connect with fuse tap.
    DIY.
    i miss those days of yore.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DIY.
    i miss those days of yore.
    Doing something you have not done, with only an idea how to, the satisfaction is priceless.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Doing something you have not done, with only an idea how to, the satisfaction is priceless.
    back when i was active into DIY, there was no internet or youtube, to consult.
    kapa-kapa talaga!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    back when i was active into DIY, there was no internet or youtube, to consult.
    kapa-kapa talaga!
    Same here doc, no online manuals, no youtube, nada. Just knowledge gained through youfail = youlearn.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Same here doc, no online manuals, no youtube, nada. Just knowledge gained through youfail = youlearn.
    ahh destroy it yourself! hehe naalala ko tuloy yun rear seats ng fd ko dati. pag inagat pala yun bottom cushion may plastic na lock sa ilalim to release. hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Anyone here changed the engine support of their GS?
    Ilang kms or years before you change the engine support ?

2008 Hyundai Starex (Gen. 4)