New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 805 of 808 FirstFirst ... 705755795801802803804805806807808 LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 8071
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Project ko kahapon undercoat. Pina underwash ko sa shell then jack up and rest wheels (one by one) on 2x6 inch wood blocks.

Bosny Undercoat Rubberized Spray Paint 6mL (2 Cans)

I used 6 cans, sama pati yung area above the spare tire (lowered the spare syempre). 2 coats na. Para sure i ordered 8 cans, so i still have 2 cans for touch ups.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Good AM sirs. Ilan po ba cabin filter ng grand starex? nabili kasi ako online, per 2 pcs daw ang package nila. nung binuksan ko kasi yung glove compartment ko, isa lang nakita ko. TY

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by pojong View Post
    Good AM sirs. Ilan po ba cabin filter ng grand starex? nabili kasi ako online, per 2 pcs daw ang package nila. nung binuksan ko kasi yung glove compartment ko, isa lang nakita ko. TY
    2 talaga yan

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pojong View Post
    2 yan. Alisin mo yung isa makikita mo yung isa sa right side nakatago. Slide mo to the left para palitan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Eto may bago. Iba lang sequence ng steps nya but same steps.

Hyundai Starex Royale / H1- Diesel Fuel Filters Replacement - YouTube
    Thanks bro.

Bumili ako ng fuel filter before the pandemic sa Goodgear pero hindi ko pa napapa-install...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Thanks bro.

Bumili ako ng fuel filter before the pandemic sa Goodgear pero hindi ko pa napapa-install...
    DIY mo na lang.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Oo nga. Pero baka abutin ako ng siyam-siyam bro.😂😉

Hard starting ngayon ang GS namin.. Like it takes 2 to 3 cycles in the first click bago mag start.. Fully-charged ang battery.... Mukhang hindi properly napa prime ang krudo. Could this be due to the fuel filter?

After driving and you stop the engine, and then you start after 10+ minutes, first cycle in the first click, start kaagad...

Nawala ba ang hard starting sa iyo bro nuong nagpalit ka ng fuel filter?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Oo nga. Pero baka abutin ako ng siyam-siyam bro.😂😉

Hard starting ngayon ang GS namin.. Like it takes 2 to 3 cycles in the first click bago mag start.. Fully-charged ang battery.... Mukhang hindi properly napa prime ang krudo. Could this be due to the fuel filter?

After driving and you stop the engine, and then you start after 10+ minutes, first cycle in the first click, start kaagad...

pag CRDi ang makina alam ko may electric fuel pump yan to prime the system bago mag start.. sa 2008 kia carens kasi wala na yung manual hand pump to prime the fuel system, may madidinig ka lang na electric pump running for a few seconds then start ka na

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga. Pero baka abutin ako ng siyam-siyam bro.����

My battery was almost dead, i was needing to charge it every other day. One time i was about to enter the garage, i shut down, opened the garage door, then it cranked very slowly when i tried to start it. Luckily i had an extension in the garage so i connected the charger and was able to start it after just 10 minutes charging. I went to our neighborhood motolite but the price he was asking was beyond the contents of my wallet that day. I had panasonic delivered and that solved my starting problems.

The fuel filter i replaced because it was time to do so, 20k km odo reading already. It was not the cause of the hard starting.

Are you sure there is no water? Maybe you had not driven much during the lockdown and there is a lot of condensation in your tank.Try priming the system. Open mo lang yung bleed valve under the filter and activate the hand pump. If you can catch the discharge do so so that you can see if there is any water. Any signs of dirty fuel will also show in the discharge. If you find plenty of water you may have to drain the fuel tank before you change the fuel filter.

If you think there is air then it is the top bleed valve you will need to open to prime the filter. Crack open the valve, (about 1/4 - 1/2 turn) activate the hand pump and see if air bubbles come out.
    Last edited by yebo; November 3rd, 2020 at 09:38 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    2 talaga yan

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir

2008 Hyundai Starex (Gen. 4)