New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    lesson learned the hardway:

wag iiwanan ang kotse sa shop na hindi mo sigurado ang background.
    wag ka pupunta ng banawe without researching the shop first
    pag may konting irregularity wag ng patagalin

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    For aircon problem don't go to casa. Sa metro south owners better sa Ceejay las pinas nyo ipagawa. Just for info my 1st gen Tucs at 103k kms odo ay orig pa ang compressor, only thermistor was replaced. Malamig pa rin ang aircon.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Dead na yata ang thread na 'to, and mukhang lahat ng 1st gen tucsons were either sold or de-commissioned. But anyway, if somebody will answer, I'm planning to get a 2009 1st Gen Tucson CRDI AT for my wife. Any suggestions what to check and look out for. Any suggestions what parts to replaced.
    Ano mga maintenance routine for a diesel engine and what are the do's and don'ts as this will be our 1st time to own a diesel powered vehicle.

Any replies will be appreciated.

Salamat mga ka tsikot

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fortucsoner2018 View Post
    Dead na yata ang thread na 'to, and mukhang lahat ng 1st gen tucsons were either sold or de-commissioned. But anyway, if somebody will answer, I'm planning to get a 2009 1st Gen Tucson CRDI AT for my wife. Any suggestions what to check and look out for. Any suggestions what parts to replaced.
    Ano mga maintenance routine for a diesel engine and what are the do's and don'ts as this will be our 1st time to own a diesel powered vehicle.

Any replies will be appreciated.

Salamat mga ka tsikot
    personally, the seeming "dead-ness" of this thread, is an indication of the car's un-popularity, for whatever reasons that may be.
    i'd stay away from one, if i were me.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
1st Gen Tucson Owners