New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee
    thanks for that post mbt, napaisip ako dun ah..... 700t for a "hammer"? please do tell me more about this, its very interesting mmmmmmmm...........

Ayan Sir Otep prospect buyer hehehe sales talk mo na para may commission kay Jappy...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    newbee,

that price for the H2 was the retail price in the US. kung ibebenta yan dito, may patong na tax yan, siguro aabot ng 4.5+ M yan dito. kung meron man dito, sa gray market lang as of now (if ever it will be sold here, it will be by GM Autoworld).

about the AMC Hammer, it's a locally-made replica of the AM General Hummer H1. what they do is they get a bare chassis and running gear of the Nissan patrol safari and attach their locally-made "Hummer" body. sobrang galing ng pagkagawa. as for the interior, ginaya din yung interior ng hummer, the one with the huge center console. as far as i know, you can specify the seating set-up of the real Hummer (4 passengers), or for 5 passengers (rear bench, unlike in the real hummer). if you want a brawnier Hammer, you can give them a chassis and drivetrain of a Land Cruiser 80 or a new GU Patrol to work with. si Otep yung Hammer-meister dito

pajerokid,

diyos ko... kawawa at sayang naman yung F50 dito sa mga bulok na daan natin hehe :mrgreen:

DSM,

hmmm... alam ko walang 4x2 na H2...? at least, definitely merong 4x4. there's no mention of a 4x2 model sa Hummer website.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check this out:

www.pbase.com/glenn/hammer

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nice!! not bad for 700t, not bad at all... any downsides in this hammer? if i ever have an accident san ko papaayos? and other details, please lemme know..... like tatangapin ba yan ng insurance company etc etc.......

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in fairness to AMC Hammers,
    i think they are priced reasonably.
    that spells the difference!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the exterior looks really nice, pero how about the interior and other details?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tanong ko lang Pano ba rehistro ng Hammer??? Anong naka declare ?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    antayin nalang natin si Otep at yung sales pitch niya tungkol sa Hammer :mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    antayin nalang natin si Otep at yung sales pitch niya tungkol sa Hammer :mrgreen:

pero sigurado walang problema sa parts and service yung hammer kasi madaming spare parts for a patrol safari, at nandito mismo yung manufacturer so walang problema sa service

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just saw an H2 last week during my stay here in the US!!! GANDA :lol:

Pero parang mas tough ang dating nung lumang models...parang mas pang off road ang dating.

IMO parang masyadong commercialized na ung H2 :wink:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
hummers!