The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ang lulupit nyo naman.

X5 na. gorgeous!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    If you plan to ram those unruly bikes and trikes on the road, get the Hummer. I also reckon it can do better than the X5 in the rough.

But if none of those are on your mind, the X5 is the automatic choice. You've got sophisticated engine technology (3.0 gas and diesel, 4.6 and 4.8 V8) versus dated powertrain (GM pushrod V8) that can go as low as 1 mpg! The X5 is also way more civilized on-road and looks better than any SUV in the world. I'd choose the 3.0d, but if you're patient enough, wait for the newer model like the others said.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    for me lng po to I'd go with a h2 why bec. x5 is old version and escalade's are everywhere ang h2 onti pa lng yun ng yun yng nakikita ko at takaw sa pansin ang laki ksi escalade and x5 parang normal na suv lng. This is for me only I'd go with a H2 gusto ko ksi to eh kahit saan pwde.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    black cayenne, mafia ang dating.

mafia baby!

pero among the choices, X5 ako. i just hate the H2 styling.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    thanks guys

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    since we're suggesting different vehicles now, i would recommend the Rolls Royce Phantom

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    since we're suggesting different vehicles now, i would recommend the Rolls Royce Phantom

How about this....

http://www.mbusa.com/models/main.do?modelCode=GL450

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    Sir M54... 7 units of X5 4.8is yung Phantom... Is it worth the payong in the door?

Awhile back, we almost got an H2 kasi mahilig kami sa Tonka (tingnan nyo lang looks nya...aliw) kaso lang, test drive namin sya and...

Di po sya matagtag sir Glenn. Sobrang lambot nga e... parang nasa barko ka... in stormy seas. Grabe body roll, grabe wavy motion kung straightline. Even worse than an E150 Chateau. Parang sakay mo ay waterbed. I was driving & nahilo ako. Sigurado mas apektado pa passengers. I was so sorry to see it rode that way... love ko talaga Tonka e. (Btw, no acceleration)

Bakit pa Escalade? Range Rover Sport Supercharged nalang. Approx 6m.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon

mafia baby!
    Oooh Gemballa GT600... approx. 20m... kung makahanap ka dito...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    amf! phantom!

AFAIK - sales of the Rolly Royce & Bentley here were already discontinued.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
hummer H2 or BMW X5?