New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    ahay!! sabagay so sulit na rin siguro Duramax Diesel 6600 V8 kahit its too expensive ,, :-)

There are some aftermarket transmission controllers that can be bolted to the original transmission of the H2 for it to run standalone behind the diesel engine, such as the Baumann OptiShift. But I'd rather get an Isuzu 4HF1 over a Mitsubishi engine.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ PUWEDE yung v8 ng Toyota LC!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    * TS: Seryoso ka ba sa plano mo? Or you're just asking kung possible siya or hindi.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    yes i'm serious :-) but first i have to search for an h2 na sira ang makina o kung hindi man ung the cheapest one . ung kahit bad perpormance na para sulit ang pagpapalit sa engine nya. pero ung ok parin ang interior :-))))

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    why waste your time and money on something that breaks all the time after a couple of months buying it brand new let alone replacing it's engine which will surely cost more problems? also it's interior sucks and it is very very cramped for it's size, i'd rather own an x-trail than a hummer. it looks good, but this car reminds me of a guy in steriods which has a very muscular body but useless in any type of sports and has lots of health issues because of steriods.

if you want a real hummer get an H1, H2 and H3 is crap.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Or if you really want the Hummer look, better go to the native assemblers of hummer in cavite or other places in the country, it's much more better than buying deffective real H2 beacause you can customized the interior and spare parts.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KIANTOT View Post
    Or if you really want the Hummer look, better go to the native assemblers of hummer in cavite or other places in the country, it's much more better than buying deffective real H2 beacause you can customized the interior and spare parts.
    Yes this would be better, pajero chassis and engine puwede na or yung sa Patrol GU.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    *TS: it's not the engine size or the displacement, it's the power it makes. even the Santa Fe 2.2ReVGT engine is definitely and absolutely more powerful than the 3.2DiD 4M41 of the Pajero engine.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    pag yan ang ilalagay mo sa pajero ang question makakaya ba nang chassis yun output torque nang hummer 2 engine? baka pumilipit at madeformed ang chassis nang pajero mo. better ask somebody who knows structural on chassis for hummer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
hummer h2