New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Man, I missed driving those bad as* HUMVEE. I didn't know that AFP has H1.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    question lang mga peeps.... how much does an H1 cost? i didnt know may binebenta pala nito. thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21
    he he comparable kasi ang hummer h1 sa isang tangke!! di ba po h1 yung ginagamit ng us military sa kanilang mga operations(pumalit sa ever-beloved jeepney!)
    Humvee ang gamit ng US military.

H1 is the civilian version.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monodon
    I was cruising along last week when i chanced upon a Hummer h1 for sale. It had a double cab pickup body configuration.Ever the hummer fan i asked the seller what kind of gas consumption this particular h1 had. He replied 4-5 km/l.yikes!lakas talaga.Sayang ganda pa naman ng porma.
    For any vehicle costing more than $100K in the USA, I don't think that fuel consumption really matters.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21
    he he comparable kasi ang hummer h1 sa isang tangke!! di ba po h1 yung ginagamit ng us military sa kanilang mga operations(pumalit sa ever-beloved jeepney!)
    eto ang nakalap kong impormasyon ukol sa HUMMER and HUM-VEE

Tama ka kapatid na kapalit ng Jeep ang HMMWV which was built with the specs of Bradley M1 Tank.

In 1979, the military announced a competition for the design of a new vehicle and released preliminary specifications. At the beginning of 1981, the Army released the final specifications for the new vehicle called the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle, HMMWV. The specifications would allow the HMMWV to replace several vehicles in the current inventory while providing capabilities beyond any other vehicle.

The specs gave requirements for both the shape and mechanics of the vehicle. Roof height, hood height, and profile were defined. Furthermore, the military wanted to standardize mobility for combat vehicles so that all could remain together. Therefore, the HMMWV had to meet the same specs as the Bradley's and M1 tanks. The 16" ground clearance, 60% grade, 40% side slope, 18" vertical step, 30" fording w/o preparation, etc. are the military's mobility requirements for combat vehicles, including the HMMWV.

Civilian HUMMER
    Sometimes people call the military HMMWVs as HUMMERs or vice versa. Technically this is wrong. The military HMMWVs are called "Hum-Vees". The commercial (a.k.a. civilian) models are called HUMMERs. While they are closely related, there are differences between the families.
    http://www.off-road.com/hummer/general/hmmwv.html

Tama si mazdamazda, if you can afford a Hummer, gas shouldnt be a problem. Kaya natatawa lang ako sa mga bibili ng H3, nagtitipid daw ng gas amf. :twak:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M2: Correct... hehe

As for parking, ayus lang yan, park mo kahit saan na island, mahihirapan naman itow yan eh hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Bogeyman: I like the yellow one better.hehe.Para pagpawisan ka.
    Sir OTEP: Diesel hummer. Naka Seven colors paint job pa nga. astig. The owner is selling it since he has 2 hummers.Some guys have all the luck.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://amghummer.com/Alpha/album/
    (how to tell if its a 06 Alpha model)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

ang angas...standard na ba ang Wrangler MT/R sa Hummer?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    What is the fuel consumption kaya? ok lang if you have budget like the U.S. Military or if you have a no.8 plate number.. hehehehe..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
hummer h1-gas guzzler