New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Happy?

VERY happy, we got a 2009 jazz from company ni ermats last year (couple of months ago lang)....

BUT not Satisfied...

Because...

I WANT A HONDA S2000.. give me sports car... :car:
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hondas are great cars, don't get me wrong.

But after driving my MB's for a while, I tend to look around for items that could have made the experience much more rewarding. I know it's nowhere near MB's and I'd hate to compare, but what can I compare them to? Toyotas? Mitsubishi? They're all the same caliber, higher in some or lower in others. Not perfect cars, but has all or most items you'll need. But that's the problem, once you've seen what other cars have that the Honda doesn't, you'll tend to want more. So my answer was I'm happy with the Hondas, but not satisfied.

We've owned a 1999 Civic SiR, it was my father's flagship. He modified it so much then it got really powerful and enjoyed every minute with it. Clean as ever, a true head turner in every sense. Tasteful mods, mind you. Unfortunately, he had to part with it. So now he drives the 2004 Jazz, still not bad, but he looks back at the SiR as "the one that got away"

So I told him, the moment he'll migrate here with us in the US, to get that 300CE he's always loved. The torque is amazing, noise at speed is minimal, and I'll introduce him to the Mosselman turbo kit perhaps, one of these days.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    2006 Honda City 1.3 ---> CVT super smooth....very very very very very satisfied...it is my 1st time Automatic car...hindi na ako babalik ulit sa manual hehehe.....

laging may labis na pera sa wallet ko kasi ang tipid sa gas , kaya naibibili ko ng magandang laruan ang two kids ko.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    TWO THUMBS UP! :thumbup: :thumbup:

My Honda is a 97 Civic Lxi. Old, but still reliable. That's why I didn't upgrade for new one.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Yep. happy with our 96 VTI and is very, very, very happy with the 09 Jazz.... however,I felt satisfaction with my 95 GLXI, I miss my lancer.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung 96 accord namin dati wala ko masabi..sa 5 years na serbisyo samin isa lang nasira..yung eveporator ng aircon nabutas. lahat perpekto..sayang si erpats dati padalus dalos binebenta namin yung 99 civic namin nung nakita ng buyer yun accord yun ang gusto bilhin..si erpats naman pumayag agad.ayon nabarat..

Yung civic naman iba..kinalampag agad nung matapos yung warranty 2 yrs palang ata warranty noon, yung mga door locks nasira rin lahat, sabi sa casa 4k daw isang pinto kaya di na namin pinaayos Yung 2 bintana sa likod tinotopak kelangan na alalayan pag sinasara...kaya ata yung buyer mas nagustuhan yung accord nung nabili siya nabarat din kahit naghintay ako ng direct buyer..

Pero pambawi naman sa civic maganda makina at matipid tsaka tama lang ang power...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Im very very happy with BOTH my hondas!

2002 CRV is a thirsty drinker but i love it!!

2005 Jazz... well.. ITS PERFECT!!!!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I'm happy with my Type R. Actually, me and my gf's.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Been a honda user since 1993. The '96 VTi was my pride and joy. More than 12 years and with 150K++ on the odometer.. Kahit na hindi siya SiR, i am mighty proud to stand side by side with it sa red light. Kasi pinag hirapan ko siyang pagandahin at po.. po.. pormahan.. Katas siya ng aking dugo at pawis.. That is why when the time came na kelangan na ibenta and the new owner came over to our house to personally take the car.. habol habol ko si civic habang papalayo siya sa aking paningin.. huhuhu!

Pero ngayon masaya ako dahil ang puso't kaluluwa ni civic ay nasa bagong 2009 jazz ko!!

YEAH!!

Feel the power!

VTEC power! GO! GO! GO!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i once owned a 95 civic at yun ang kauna unahan kong honda at happy talaga ako dahil ni minsan ay hindi ako nilagay sa alanganin, perwisyo o kahihiyan. there are even times that i spend ovenight in the province at sa loob ng civic ako natutulog with the a/c on :2thumbsup: matipid, maliksi for my own taste with simple but functional mods.

now i have the pilot at happy din ako, hauls the entire family with just the right amount of baggages(i.e. seats 8 comfortably), average fuel consumption 18-20 mpg city/23-25 mpg hiway. ang prescribed service maintenance ay every 7500 miles kaya matipid. with about 250 hp & torque (+/-), our pilot have just the right power for our needs. going up mt charleston (i.e. around 7500 miles elevation and 30 miles from our place where there is snow all over) ay kayang kaya.

hoping to spend more years, decades even, with our pilot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Are you happy with your HONDA's??