New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryant View Post
    Yung sa Jetti ung premium nila wala pa daw halo ethanol. Almost same price with xcs. Not a big player ung Jetti unlike petron, no issue ba sa gas station na ito. Always better ang pure gasoline diba?
    In my experience, using pure gasoline gives me 10% improvement on my Km/L. (So, I gave up my 5% rebate on Shell or Caltex or 3% rebate on Petron fuels on my cards.). Plus the prices of gasoline on these small players is cheaper vs. the Big3 by about P1/L....

9606:hippie:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    99 civic SIR , have you changed your fuel filter ever since? i suggest a change after 10 years of service, it's about 1,5 + - sa casa. just for you to have peace of mind, and i agree, if you don't race, just get the ordinary unleaded, it's cheaper, no harm in using it. basics, stick to one gas station, one ok for you, that's it

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    99 civic SIR , have you changed your fuel filter ever since? i suggest a change after 10 years of service, it's about 1,5 + - sa casa. just for you to have peace of mind, and i agree, if you don't race, just get the ordinary unleaded, it's cheaper, no harm in using it. basics, stick to one gas station, one ok for you, that's it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
From Xtra unleaded to XCS. Biglang may nginig ang makina. Pls Help