New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Sir AG4, the LX470 & the Cygnus are the exact same thing except for name & steering wheel placement. I also forgot to mention the SC430 which is.... sacrilegious... the Soarer. Tsk tsk tsk.
    I already mentiomed earlier that the LX470 is a rebadged Cygnus. Again, even if the LC Cygnus is badged as a Toyota in Japan, it is still a Luxury variant of the Land Cruiser 100.
    ...same with the SC430, even if it was a rebadged Toyota Soarer, its still a luxury convertible/coupe.
    By the way, when the Soarer got facelifted for 2006MY, it was rebadged as the Lexus SC430 in Japan. Its the only carry-over model in the Japanese Lexus lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by fLaKeZ
    may civic ba na acura? ang dami ko kasi nakikita.
    In Canada the entry level Acura is based on a Civic.

Acura EL (1997)

Acura EL (2001)

The older EL is based on the JDM Domani a variant of the Civic.
    The newer EL was redesigned (exclusive) for the Canadian market

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The EL was recently replaced by the Acura CSX, which basically a JDM/ASEAN Civic. Its powered by a 155hp 2.0 i-VTEC.

Canadians like compact cars, so they have more compact models not sold in the US, the Acura EL/CSX is one of them.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    [B]...same with the SC430, even if it was a rebadged Toyota Soarer, its still a luxury convertible/coupe.
    By the way, when the Soarer got facelifted for 2006MY, it was rebadged as the Lexus SC430 in Japan. Its the only carry-over model in the Japanese Lexus lineup.
    Ahh for the good old days when the Soarer yung panlaban sa Skyline.... not some DOM-mobile.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Ahh for the good old days when the Soarer yung panlaban sa Skyline.... not some DOM-mobile.
    Old Soarers...
    1981 (Z1) Toyota Soarer

1986 (Z2) Toyota Soarer

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The previous gen 1991-2000 Toyota Soarer (SC300/SC400)...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    in short Euro owners have small dicks? hahaha time to dispose the bimmer
    lol nice one

Hmm call it brand preference, but i just can't bring myself to shell out that much money for a premium japanese car. A japanese sports car, on the other hand is another story :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    for luxury cars.... id take the Euros...

for sportscars...i get more excited when its JDM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Would you buy a Lexus, Acura or Infiniti if you could?