New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Please HELP. My car wont start after my radiator cleaned by a shop hear in Paranaque. Since it was 5pm already and the electrician cant still fix my problem so he just start the engine using a wire in the engine bay. So the engine starts, but the only problem I encountered is I have no aircon nor blower. I opened my hood and my aircon fan is running and pawis mga aircon pipes ko so it looks fine. THe only thing is no air is coming out inside the car. What might be the problem.? Please HELP.

This is what happend, after my radiator fix, I start the engine but it looks like theres something wrong, my remote is not functioning, no light in my panel so I switch of the engine. Only to find out that the body ground of the car is not screwed. After fixing the bodyground, I tried to start my engine but it wont. It did not crunk even. The technician told me that it must be some kind of electrical problem. Please HELP.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by milesaldrich View Post
    Please HELP. My car wont start after my radiator cleaned by a shop hear in Paranaque. Since it was 5pm already and the electrician cant still fix my problem so he just start the engine using a wire in the engine bay. So the engine starts, but the only problem I encountered is I have no aircon nor blower. I opened my hood and my aircon fan is running and pawis mga aircon pipes ko so it looks fine. THe only thing is no air is coming out inside the car. What might be the problem.? Please HELP.

This is what happend, after my radiator fix, I start the engine but it looks like theres something wrong, my remote is not functioning, no light in my panel so I switch of the engine. Only to find out that the body ground of the car is not screwed. After fixing the bodyground, I tried to start my engine but it wont. It did not crunk even. The technician told me that it must be some kind of electrical problem. Please HELP.

check the obvious and the basics first. sounds like bad fuses in the main fuse/relay block.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    i already checked my fuses sir. Is there a fuse for my blower to work? Im not sure though

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by milesaldrich View Post
    i already checked my fuses sir. Is there a fuse for my blower to work? Im not sure though
    there is a dedicated fuse for your cabin blower. it is usually 25 amperes. there are more than one fuse blocks

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    where can i find that fuse. i see a fusebox below my steering and in the engine bay.

Wiring problem with my civic 2002 vtec